"Racist" The new R word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
    OleTom, you're 100% correct. Northern whites are so quick to put the "racist" label on anyone from the South, because of what the media feeds them. Meanwhile, the North is the most segregated part of the US and many of those who rush to scream racist have never even spent time with anyone of any other race. They don't live around other races, don't go to school with them, don't play with them, etc. the way we always have here in the South.

It's stunning how ignorant some people from the North are about this issue. True ignorance.

The town in TX that reminds me most of the Northern segregation is Austin. I-35 separates the whites from the minorities, enough so the hipsters can talk about racism without ever having to understand what it means to live in a diverse community.
    I was born in Mississippi. A large portion of my family still lives there. I was with you on this all the way up to the point where you said "...the way we always have." That part is just simply not true. There were a very large amount of racially charged atrocities that occurred in the past. Not just in the south, but the south certainly wasn't innocent in that deal.

Comment

And sometimes people get all self righteous and whine about being called racist and claim they aren't but post stuff on the internet that would indicate that maybe they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
        Few folks on here have tried to use it on others, it FAILED!
        Yup

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw713 View Post
          roger that! And shaft slinger, that would make you archie bunker

lmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
            Are you racist if you equally hate everyone?
            Yep, you hate the human Race. Your racist

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
            I refuse to cow down to the idiots...I will say what I want, when I want, and will back it up If I need too. Not an internet Rambo...Just calling it like I see it. They can all kiss my *** :-) Ive earned that right and wont give it up to ANYONE!
            Are we related? I have the DILLIGAF syndrome too!

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
            Few folks on here have tried to use it on others, it FAILED!
            Sarcasm?

Comment

The Liberals revert to NAME CALLING to liven up the black vote during presidential elections.

Of course the Black Community is far too smart for this ploy. They can't stand Hillary either!

Good try Liberals but....it's back firing!

Comment

Can't imagine why they would now be butthurt over the word "Thug" or the "lifestyle" they have freely adopted. It's not like the rest of us made up the label or it's "stereotypes" .

I'll just leave this right here...

Click image for larger version

Name:	tupac-thug-life.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	24399632

Comment

I just wish they would learn the definition and use it accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
                    I refuse to cow down to the idiots...I will say what I want, when I want, and will back it up If I need too. Not an internet Rambo...Just calling it like I see it. They can all kiss my *** :-) Ive earned that right and wont give it up to ANYONE!
                    This....................all day long.

And in case you haven't listened to talk radio or the news, the term "anchor baby" is now racist according to the media. They are trying to trap the R candidates about using the term. Several candidates have called the media out about it.

Comment

People tend to only become "offended" by things that are true.

Comment

There are two terms that are argument enders when someone feels like they are losing. One is to call the other person racist, the other is to call someone a liar. Once someone is called either, it's now up to that person to prove otherwise which is hard to do if others heard said person being labeled one or the other or both.
                        And don't get me started on renaming the "Asian carp" because it was deemed a racist name.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                          This....................all day long.

And in case you haven't listened to talk radio or the news, the term "anchor baby" is now racist according to the media. They are trying to trap the R candidates about using the term. Several candidates have called the media out about it.
                          I say use it, AND "ILLEGAL" alien.. that is by definition what they are.

Allowing the left to control the language only encourages them to go further with their PC stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            Retard (or retarded).
                            I thought it was " Rigger ". I know when I worked construction the last thing you wanted to be called was a Rigger!

Comment

I thought the new "R" derogatory word was Rich?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                i thought the new "r" derogatory word was rich?
                                word!

Comment

Working...
                                X