Wife forgot our 25th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife forgot our 25th!

I asked my wife what we're doing for our 25th anniversary a month from now. She said she forgot and booked a trip to help her parents move

So my question is how do I play this get out of jail free card? Or do only men get in trouble when forgetting important dates?

I wonder how long I'd be in the dog house if I booked a hunting trip that week Well before she forgot. Obviously she wouldn't care now sine she'll be gone.

Take her for all she's got. Lol. Or just tell her this is her freebie for when you forget something.

Comment

Go hunting. Celebrate a day or so early or when she gets back. But yea go hunt !

Comment

Show no mercy! ����

Comment

How happy do you like to be? How understanding is your wife?

Comment

It'll be 34 this year for wife and I and in all those there's been a couple times we both forgot. We just shrug it off and laugh. No worries, but I've never thought she owes me one.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not married but she's going to help her parents move and you don't have to help?

Sounds like your present

Comment

New gun time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  I'm not married but she's going to help her parents move and you don't have to help?

Sounds like your present
                  For the win!!?

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

You sir have found the Golden Egg!! Don't screw it up

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post

Sounds like your present
                      No she's going to help them find a house to rent or buy not actually move them. I have no idea how they'll move their crap LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        No she's going to help them find a house to rent or buy not actually move them. I have no idea how they'll move their crap LOL

Get an idea how to help them and make it a part of your anniversary gift. Go with your wife and buy them all lunch and dinner while they house shop. Pay for a moving van and movers. Happy Anniversary

Comment

Just tell her that is is the best anniversary ever and you should repeat it every year. Weekends away from your wife are priceless. Don’t waste it.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                            Just tell her that is is the best anniversary ever and you should repeat it every year. Weekends away from your wife are priceless. Don’t waste it.

Lol. I wouldn’t give you a nickel for a weekend anywhere away from my wife. And no she’s not on the green screen, just truth.

Comment

You must not be real memorable [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                              X