No announcement yet.

4th of July beach traffic closed in Port A, Corpus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sure seems like a perfect opportunity to push for more wild spaces for fishing, hunting, conservation, education and recreation in texas.

Obviously people are realizing being outside is good for health, get kids off media etc

We need a push for more wild spaces

That’s my caffeinated opinion as a local

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by osochuck View Post
      It sure seems like a perfect opportunity to push for more wild spaces for fishing, hunting, conservation, education and recreation in texas.

Obviously people are realizing being outside is good for health, get kids off media etc

We need a push for more wild spaces

That’s my caffeinated opinion as a local

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what's so crazy about not making the beach accessible. Outside, clean air, beautiful weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        This is what's so crazy about not making the beach accessible. Outside, clean air, beautiful weekend.
        Just have to frame it right. Protest the existence of fish brutality on shrimp and baitfish. Who watches out for the little mud minnows? Who are the fish overlords who've decided this existence. The best thing you could do is to show complete love and harmony by catching some fish by the mouth and bringing them to dinner with the shrimp.

Comment

While ya'll are kicked out of your beach Crystal Beach is having a "White Lives Matter" thing... Rebel and Trump flags welcome! lol

I guess if you can't beat em join em?

For the record, I will NOT be at the beach this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
            Just have to frame it right. Protest the existence of fish brutality on shrimp and baitfish. Who watches out for the little mud minnows? Who are the fish overlords who've decided this existence. The best thing you could do is to show complete love and harmony by catching some fish by the mouth and bringing them to dinner with the shrimp.
            I like how you think.

Comment

wait....so i cant go to the remote beach with 60 miles of available campsite and find somewhere far enough away from someone?

Comment

All about control and trying to crush national pride celebration

Comment

Galveston closed now too.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                    Galveston closed now too.
                    Holy moly......has Surfside fallen as well.

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                      wait....so i cant go to the remote beach with 60 miles of available campsite and find somewhere far enough away from someone?
                      No but you can go protest with 1000's as long as your protesting for the Lefts agenda.

Comment

This is plain stupid. I held back during the first wave of shutting down our entry to beaches but won't this time. I called Judge Canales office and nicely let them know how dam stupid this is. If we bombard her office with calls and pledges to defeat her upon re-election, maybe she'll reconsider. I am tired of this govenment overreach and if you agree, please make your opinion known.
                        Judge Canales
                        361 888 0444
                        She seems like a wise Latina...sorry, couldn’t say that with a straight face.

Comment

Holy moly......has Surfside fallen as well.
                          I believe so

Comment

So judge Sebasta caved, huh

Comment

Does anyone know if this includes Crystal Beach?

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
                                No but you can park in a crowded parking lot and walk in and mingle with 1000 other people. These beach closures are the stupidest chicken little bull**** to come along since they closed PINS for the government shutdown. Federal land belongs to the people, it's never ok to lock the owners out.

Comment

Working...
                                X