5 Stages Of Launching A Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
    Amateurs. Forgot all the important steps. 1. Block ramp to load your gear. 2. Forget to put plug in. 3. Attempt to crank motor while sitting in ramp. 4. Leave boat in ramp while parking truck 10 minutes away. 5. Bonus points for blinding everyone with your headlights.
    Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    They missed one, stop at the edge of the water and unbuckle, plug in, all gear loaded, you know- the usual 10-15 min time waster.
    True .

Comment

I still want to make a big sign that says:

“ save your marriage! Let me back your trailer in $20”

Swear I could make a ton!

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post

I was at the boat ramp on Valentine's Day at Conroe a few years ago, and a guy was having his wife/girlfriend back him in. They were yelling at each other before the boat hit the water .

Comment

Let me put my beer down..... first customer

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
          I was at the boat ramp on Valentine's Day at Conroe a few years ago, and a guy was having his wife/girlfriend back him in. They were yelling at each other before the boat hit the water .

Comment

Let me put my beer down..... first customer

Comment

Search for his video and 3 others waiting on their wives at Target.

Rwc

Comment

I always try to race the people putting boats in when I’m hopping off the lake. If I can dock, get my trailer in the water and get boat loaded and out by myself before they get launched I call that a race won. I think I’ve got more wins than losses right now

Comment

That could be a $ making opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                    They missed one, stop at the edge of the water and unbuckle, plug in, all gear loaded, you know- the usual 10-15 min time waster.
                    Or boat trailer has rollers and they disconnect it from the trailer before they back it down. Watched more than a few folks bounce very nice boats off the pavement at the ramp.

Comment

This guy has some great videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My dad taught me to back the boat in when I was 12. We hardly got the trailer wet.

Comment

I saw an older man with his family. They were all telling him how to back down the ramp. One said "right", one "left", one pull forward. He finally gets the trailer down the ramp. He steps out of the truck with his sons still yelling directions. He must have forgotten to set the BRAKE. The truck rolls farther down the ramp and into the pier. Crushed the fender into the tire!
                          He had enough help there. I didn't need to stay and offer any.

Comment

I drop my boat in the water at least an hour before daylight to avoid the googans and typically stay to watch the show till most everyone has cleared from the ramps. It’s funny and scary all at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by wsteffen View Post
                              I follow Charlie Berens on facebook. I first learned about him from a video of Manitowoc Minute. He does a lot of Northern Humor from Wisconsin

I follow him and You Betcha. Funny videos.... Iam late for church. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw that earlier... lol! I'm kinda like Dale, my dad taught me young how to dump a boat, quick and respectfully. Now, I launch 90 percent of the time by myself anyway....

Comment

Working...
                                X