• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

I recommend reading the book "Fearless" by Max Lucado.
        The book really relieved some of the anxiety I was facing.

And also stay off the internet.

Comment

Learn all you can about it, I used to let panic attacks take me for a wild ride, I didn’t even know what they were, the more I learned what was happening, the less severe they became, then it just stopped, hoping yours subsides too, so sorry for the loss of your dad

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                I was going to quote some of the prayers, but I'd quote them all. So ditto on the above.

I too recommend counseling and yoga. The thing about counseling, is they should teach you to take a deep breath, hold it for a second or two and exhale completely, while relaxing all of your muscles. It takes a little practice, but it helps tremendously with the physical side of anxiety. Plus, you can use it in high stress situations to calm down - like when that trophy buck is at 10 yards.
                Had anxiety since I was a teenager and something about this worked didnt take long to notice within days. Worth a try no doctor and no prescriptions. Never did yoga but could see how it would help after seeing results of progressive muscle relaxation

Comment

Sorry brotha. With our jobs it has not doubt been a drain. I love coming to work everyday but can say that I’ve been more stressed the last couple of months than ever before in my career. I’m thinking about you brother! Don’t be afraid to reach out if you ever need to talk.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                          This year has been ****. The virus, my dad dying from the virus, trying to avoid my family and I from getting the virus, having to take on more responsibility at work because of co-workers getting the virus, trying to avoid coverage of the virus and riots, and trying to recover from a medicine that I never needed...my body has started to respond negatively from it all. And to top it off, the medicine I took is known to create anxiety...yay...

I've never really suffered from true anxiety. I've always had a worrying side of me, but being anxious to the point of being sick is new. On top of that, not feeling right has me looking at symptoms online, which does nothing to increase my anxiety. I've lost 6 pounds in around 3 weeks, and I just have not been feeling right. My doctor doesn't seem too worried, but he's scheduled a CT scan and he did blood work today. I'm just ready to have some answers, and the waiting is testing my patience.

I also know people on here are suffering through this virus too, as well as job losses and financial struggles. While I'm coming to y'all asking for prayer with my struggles, I also am coming to y'all asking what i can pray about for others. Just reply below with your needs, and myself and others will join you in prayer.

The world is getting crazy out there, there's no doubt. And the way people are feeling about it, myself included, is a normal response to an abnormal situation. Let's all join in praying for each other through all this madness.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                          God is with you, he's in control, he's by your side, he's your healer. Cast your cares on Him, cast your cares on Him, cast your cares on Him and be at peace!

Comment

Working...
                          X