Thank you to our TBH law enforcement officers and first responders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
    I will add this. I believe that if every commissioner, mayor, city council member, politician, etc. were required to ride out with an LEO for several nights their appreciation and attitude would change tremendously.

I have done so with my son many times and let me assure you these guys put up with more BS than most any of us would. It gives a person an entirely different perspective. I have also witnessed their professionalism while risking their lives everyday while often times having to deal with scumbags. God bless them all for protecting and serving
    I’ll second that...thanks for all that y’all do. Y’all are better men than I am, I’ll admit that without a seconds hesitation please stay safe, LEO’s!

Comment

I dont think I have the proper words to express my gratitude and admiration for all LEO. So I'll just say a simple thank you.

Comment

The "Core" of this country respects and appreciates all of you.

Comment

Its definitely appreciated in these crazy times.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Law enforcement has been under fire for weeks now, demonized by activists and politicians, following the death of George Floyd on May 25, with calls to defund and dismantle the police, but here are a few examples highlighting the good officers do for their communities.

The heroic moves by police officers this week

saludos...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-of...ood-video-save

The heroic moves by police officers this week

saludos...
              This was a good read.

Thank you all for everything you do!

Comment

Thanks for being there. The law-abiding people appreciate you.

Comment

America as we know it would not exist if it weren't for the good men and women of law enforcement. Thanks to everyone who protects us from evil. Y'all are the true heroes.

Comment

You ain’t gotta thank me brotha, best job in the world.

Comment

Thank you for your service. Takes special type person to wear the badge and put it out there on the line to protect us these days. God bless all of you.

Comment

Proud of this one and all the others wearing a badge!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thank You!!!!!

Comment

Don’t see how they do it in times like we are in now!!

Comment

As a former Law Enforcement Officer with over 35 years I support my brothers and sisters in Law Enforcement 🇺🇸

Comment

Working...
                              X