No announcement yet.

Big prayers needed for abused woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you to help out. Is he the farther to any of the kids? Just asking because thinking it would be easier for him just to move along if not.

Comment

In my experience these parasites dont just move on. Why would they? They suck the life out of these woman who support them. Watched my step daughter go through it. Work 2 jobs with 2 girls at home while he sat on his..... they would get into a huge fight everytime the rent was due then show back up after she managed to get it paid. We hope she has finally had enough but not getting our hopes up

Comment

Good on you for helping that woman and her babies out. It’s pretty pathetic for a man to act that way.

Prayers for the woman and her girls. I hope they get far far away from that jerk.

Comment

Prayers up for this mom and her kids. I'm glad they have a neighbor who's not too selfish to offer help. I can only imagine the restraint that it would take to not just put a big old country whooping on that dirt bag. Do be careful though. As stated above, domestic situations can become extremely volatile and can turn sideways really quick. Add alcohol or drugs to an already emotional situation and I've seen some very bad things happen. She needs to file for a restraining order asap.

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Hopefully, law enforcement has been contacted! Glad you're helping, but the dirt bag needs to become known to LE and prosecuted.

Comment

He’s well known by the local police department. She’s worried CPS will get involved since she has no where to go with the girls. Hopefully we can find her a place soon. For now she’s put a lock on her bedroom door so he can’t get in if he comes after her. Usually only happens late at night after he’s been drinking or doing drugs. Sad situation and I wish I could do more for them right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                    Good for you to help out. Is he the farther to any of the kids? Just asking because thinking it would be easier for him just to move along if not.

Yes of all four girls.

Comment

Watch yer back

Comment

Prayers sent for all involved

Comment

Have you check to see if there is a local battered woman’s shelter in your area? I was a LEO in San Antonio for 30 years 20 of them by choice on the west side where lower economic and educational/ cultural ways of thinking rarely change. In the 80’s the women would call the police when upset and have the abuser arrested but then be back together after a few days and by the time the DA wanted to review the case they refused to testify. That changed in the 90’s with the county being the complainant domestic assaults. The police don’t fix the problem as many people think it’s the courts and penal institutions that by theory should do that. “It’s not the severity of the punishment but the assurement of the punishment that deters crime”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Wouldn't her testimony and the black eye be enough to get the dirtbag into jail? Thank you for being such a good person in this!

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
                                Have you check to see if there is a local battered woman’s shelter in your area? I was a LEO in San Antonio for 30 years 20 of them by choice on the west side where lower economic and educational/ cultural ways of thinking rarely change. In the 80’s the women would call the police when upset and have the abuser arrested but then be back together after a few days and by the time the DA wanted to review the case they refused to testify. That changed in the 90’s with the county being the complainant domestic assaults. The police don’t fix the problem as many people think it’s the courts and penal institutions that by theory should do that. “It’s not the severity of the punishment but the assurement of the punishment that deters crime”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                He's correct. My sister and wife have both been through this BS. My sister finally got out of the mess, when her three sons were big enough and old enough to stand up to their father. At that point she kicked him out. But she would not let anyone else in the family help with the situation. She also would never file charges on the POS. She would call the law, but he would always leave, when he knew they were coming. Then she would not file charges on him, then he would come back a few days later and things would start right back up. My sister finally kicked him out, got a restraining order, he still came back and got violent, when he was drunk and or stoned. He got arrested. But naturally he got right back out, went back to showing up at her house and then stared stealing the kids stuff out of the garage and pawning the stuff. She finally had to move, she still has a restraining order on the POS. They got divorced, but now that time has gone by, her sons have forgiven him, they have gone back to seeing him. Now two of them have followed in their father's foot steps and become lazy ***, pot heads and alcoholics, they just sit around their mother's house, mooching off of her. She won't do anything about that mess, so the cycle continues.

My wife, before I met her, was in a bad situation. I know she found out about a women's shelter, went there for a month or two. That saved her from the situation she was in. Her ex, was using a lot of drugs and alcohol, he is a POS. But I get told by other people he's not that bad of a guy. Yea sure, not buying it.

Comment

Working...
                                X