Score this Uvalde bruiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Score this Uvalde bruiser

What say the green screen? I can post up some more pics later, but this one pretty much shows it all. He will be on the list and with a little luck we'll had LDPs and a score sheet to go with it.
    Attached Files

Upper 157 +/-

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

My guess mid 50’s. Depends on body size. Most the deer there are hill country body size, but there is some south Texas mixed in. If he’s one of those I could see him scoring more.

Comment

I'm not seeing 150
        Maybe a good 140s buck unless hes real wide

Comment

142-145

Comment

148-152

Comment

Would like to see him face on, I got him at 145ish...... never the less he's Impressive. Good luck with letting the air outta him

Comment

The deer is 17-18" wide if that helps. This is our first year on the place, and we killed a 131" 11 point that weighted 170# on the hoof. This one is significantly bigger based off the pics we have. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a 200# deer, but I have no history with these deer at all.

Comment

If that's a 170-200lb buck w/ that antler frame- I'd think he's in the 150's.

Comment

I see 146" - 148"

Comment

My first instinct without reading posts was 148"ish

But I suck at this game.

Comment

Low 140s

Comment

If that deer is over 145 I would be shocked! Good tine length, main beams just average and mass looks just average. I would shoot it at my place for sure but don’t see it close to 150.

Comment

152! Thats my guess not 160 but definetly above 140 lol

Comment

I think he is low 140s based off that one pic. Beautiful deer!

Comment

Working...
                              X