Wengerd Ibex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wengerd Ibex

I was at the shop the other day hanging around and a guy brought one in. He asked me 2 or 3 times if I wanted to shoot it before I caved in. I knew better, I told myself not to, I really didn’t want to, but..... dang it I was impressed with that bow. It had the 18” riser and was like 57* at my draw. So smooth and surprisingly quick, I stacked 3 arrows and really enjoyed shooting it. He was laughing at my reaction because he knew I was in trouble.

He said there was an 18 month wait time on them. I really don’t need another bow to show up at my house. If y’all haven’t shot one, DONT DO IT!!

Well, at least you'll have a while to save up for it.[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Everything I have heard and read about Wengerd says they are top notch. And at their price point, they better be top notch!!!!!! No way I’m waiting 18mo for a bow though!!!!

Bisch
      Last edited by Bisch; 11-12-2020, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Dang 18 months ! They look a lot like black tail bows without all the inlay. Maybe check them out, they have the most amazing bows I have seen.
        Last edited by critter69; 11-12-2020, 08:41 AM.

Comment

If you were on the lookout near hwy 281 and 71 about 18 months ago, you may have found one laying in the road somewhere. I was pulling a trailer and accidentally left mine on the trailer before driving off. He had a stock 15" ibex with a black g10 riser that fit me. I really liked it. It still hurts to talk about Pretty zippy and really quiet.

Comment

Ouch

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't even buy green bananas. I've also had bows that I stacked arrows with on the first day and was back to normal the next day, so I'm a bit jaded. Eighteen months? Wait eighteen days and see if you are still as impressed.

Comment

2 months into my 18 mo wait...

the wait doesn't bother me so much if a small deposit is required. It is really cool when you get that call on a build list you pretty much forgot you are on.
                Trent is a class act, seems really humbled by his following, and that so many are willing to wait that long.

I'll take that over so many that say 6 months, then go radio silent when you try to follow up...

BTW Bluedevil, can you be more specific on that location, I might put some time in looking for that rascal!? Probably a pawn shop find for someone...that really sucks

Comment

Working...
                X