Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gander mountain filed for bankruptcy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gander mountain filed for bankruptcy....

Heard this today from someone that works for a store in the Houston area.... maybe some good deals to come!!! Closing 30+ stores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Heard this today from someone that works for a store in the Houston area.... maybe some good deals to come!!! Closing 30+ stores

Not likely. Based on what I was told by a manager today, the items that are current lines will be shipped out of the closing stores to stores that will remain open. The stores that will be closing will at the same time be receiving closeout items to sell in their final 30 days.

Translation, you will only find the crap they weren't successful in selling originally at discounted prices

Comment

They closed the one by us and every thing was marked way down. My son bought a bunch of fishing stuff for cheap.

Comment

Hope to catch some good deals.

Comment

This happened Thursday and they have clearance signs up here in Lubbock, but like Playa said, no clearance prices, good merchandise will be shipped to stores remaining open!
          Heck the so called experts here in Lubbock have no idea they were closing, typical of the so called "experts" they hired!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            This happened Thursday and they have clearance signs up here in Lubbock, but like Playa said, no clearance prices, good merchandise will be shipped to stores remaining open!
            Heck the so called experts here in Lubbock have no idea they were closing, typical of the so called "experts" they hired!
            C'mon there were some items on clearance, I saw a pair of size 16 boots and several pairs of flip flops marked 70% off!

Busiest I have seen that store since it opened, but not a sole in the checkout line. I was actually there to buy some .223 or 5.56 in 62 gr, but they only carry 50 or 55 gr

Comment

Texas (10) - Houston, Killeen, Laredo, Lubbock, Round Rock, San Antonio, Sugar Land, Texarkana, Waco, West Houston These are closing in Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                C'mon there were some items on clearance, I saw a pair of size 16 boots and several pairs of flip flops marked 70% off!

Busiest I have seen that store since it opened, but not a sole in the checkout line. I was actually there to buy some .223 or 5.56 in 62 gr, but they only carry 50 or 55 gr
                The vehicles in their parking lot are virtually no where to be found. More vehicles for employees than customers and it has been that way for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                  Texas (10) - Houston, Killeen, Laredo, Lubbock, Round Rock, San Antonio, Sugar Land, Texarkana, Waco, West Houston These are closing in Texas

Was at the GM in Sherman about 2 hours ago and the guys at the gun counter were talking about the closings and how this particular location would remain open. I don't like to see anyone fail, ( except most all those places that TBH boycotts [emoji12] ), but, I honestly don't see how this chain has made it as long as they have.

Comment

I got a 15% off special invitation in today's mail

Comment

Thanks

Comment

TBH police is out.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                          TBH police is out.... lol

Was giving more info about the subject. My apologies for helping

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            Was giving more info about the subject. My apologies for helping

I was just messing. Lol

Comment

Working...
                            X