Cojo gun magnet... Anybody use it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cojo gun magnet... Anybody use it?

Has anybody heard of, or seen, or used these?
    Full line of gun magnet products including CoJo Vehicle holster and our universal gun rack for UTV's the U-Rack. Check out our economical CoJo Blind pack that contains two rifles or shotguns. The original CoJo gun magnet and the Vehicle gun magnet and don't forget the Cojo Gun Assperatus. Tactical and Hunting products

I saw it at a gun shop the other day and thought it seemed like a pretty interesting idea, but I have a few questions about it.
    Is the magnet really strong enough to hold your gun if it is mounted somewhere, like under your steering wheel? I feel like the gun will fall out. And does it scratch the gun?
    I'm also curious if it is mounted under your steering wheel or next to the center console, do you need a CHL since it is in "plain view?"

If a cop walks up and from outside the car he can see the gun in plain view it would t be concealed but I wouldn't mount it under the glove compartment of anything less you have a CHL. I don't know anything about the product but seems like something you could make real easy your self with some rare earth magnets and some plasti dip.

Comment

We sell the mess out of them. Yes they are very strong. They don't scratch up the guns because of the material used. Like stated above the gun has to be concealed. They are great for the deer stands or duck blinds.

Comment

Very cool. Thanks y'all, that's about what I figured.

Comment

Seems like a solution to a problem I've never had.

Comment

Looks cool to me.

Comment

Working...
            X