Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunter Biden’s sex tapes are being leaked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunter Biden’s sex tapes are being leaked...

Chris Coons daughter is allegedly one of his victims. Even China media is releasing them. Not sure how accurate. But, word is there will be one per hour.

This lady also has some good info.

You are hereby charged with molesting a 12 yr old girl, how do you plead? . . Insanity, your honor . . I'm crazy bout that stuff . . Sickos . .

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Chris Coons daughter is allegedly one of his victims. Even China media is releasing them. Not sure how accurate. But, word is there will be one per hour.

This lady also has some good info.

https://twitter.com/LaurenWitzkeDE/s...53164641538048

LOL. I think you meant to post this on the Q thread. We will see how this latest bombshell turns out. Bidens sex tapes tonight......

Comment

Pretty schitty to publicize the name of a minor victim...

Comment

She's been all over the net from when she visibly recoiled from Creepy Joe:

Chris Coons' daughter Margaret experienced an excruciating moment in January that left some wondering whether 'crazy Uncle Joe' was acting stranger than usual.

Comment

It's the chinese leaking them. GTV China. This should tell you everything you need to know. Biden is compromised

Comment

I'm not trying to watch any videos, but some interesting memes with still shots are popping up on Twitter.

Comment

GTV.org

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  She's been all over the net from when she visibly recoiled from Creepy Joe:

Chris Coons' daughter Margaret experienced an excruciating moment in January that left some wondering whether 'crazy Uncle Joe' was acting stranger than usual.

Honestly never knew who the girl was. It is still despicable to dox a potential victim for political advantage

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                  It's the chinese leaking them. GTV China. This should tell you everything you need to know. Biden is compromised
                  I’m not sure how this indicates Biden is compromised. Seems they would use this as blackmail to either recoup some of their original “investment”, or for future leverage.... then again maybe they did and Biden didn’t play ball and they are calling his bluff

Comment

Nothing will happen to anyone. It's the swamp. They blow smoke on each other and that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot1 View Post
                      GTV.org

ummmm is this legit?

Comment

I'm guessing most of you guys feel the same way, but if that piece of work VP ever acted that way towards my wife or daughter the Secret Service would have had to intervene.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                          ummmm is this legit?
                          yes don’t watch it !!! what might be legal in China is risky in the USA , once child exploitation movie is watched it is on your computer forever and possession of it carry’s a prison term
                          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-24-2020, 08:46 PM.

Comment

The videos are being released, and not even a word of it being reported on main stream media...

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                              Now Taiwanese I believe, anti CCP. Chinese dissedents the CCP has been trying to murder for years.

One of them is a partner with Bannon on Gtv. So no worries that it will be disrupted due to corruption. Bannon has been the one orchestrating the release of all the Biden info.

Comment

Working...
                              X