No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey chris seen you didnt make it out,you still going tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
      hey chris seen you didnt make it out,you still going tomorrow?
      I will be out tomorrow for sure. Gonna hit pecan grove in the AM the the PC in the adtermoon

Comment

Chris should boots or shoes be worn out there

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
          I will be out tomorrow for sure. Gonna hit pecan grove in the AM the the PC in the adtermoon
          cool brother i gotta work tomorrow,sux,but ill prob head out after look around and maybe do some baiting and set up a tree stand

Comment

ill prob be in san gabriel area,stop by if ya like

Comment

Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
              Chris should boots or shoes be worn out there
              I always wear comfortable boots. Also. U may wanna wear some snake guards

Comment

any body been up to alabama creek wma

Comment

your prob wanna wear boots some of it gets high and thick, and the thorns and blood weeds well eat you up
                  pants and boots
                  Dress.............ninja

Comment

pig sighting

I like them all... They all have pigs. It's just finding which ones haven't been pressured within a day or so.
                    Pig sighting, my buddy Edward went fishing at the river, parked at the primative boat launch and headed west up river, he was white bass fishing and said he had walked back approx 600 yds where the old road curves with the river and jumped 30 or so hogs, he said they stayed in the area and didn't go very far, this was wednesday.......i am in colorado or i would be on them, i know they swim back and forth across the river there but they may still be on this side... just a heads up for you all......

Comment

Thanks navy

Comment

Originally posted by bosshawg401 View Post
                        Is there an easier way to get to the primative camp ground besides walking for 3 miles from the Commanche Bluff entrance or than lauching a boat and crossing the river?
                        the answer is No!!!!!but that keeps some people away!!!walk or get in the boat or parachute in........lol

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                          Pig sighting, my buddy Edward went fishing at the river, parked at the primative boat launch and headed west up river, he was white bass fishing and said he had walked back approx 600 yds where the old road curves with the river and jumped 30 or so hogs, he said they stayed in the area and didn't go very far, this was wednesday.......i am in colorado or i would be on them, i know they swim back and forth across the river there but they may still be on this side... just a heads up for you all......
                          are you talking about the area off of 347

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                            Thanks for the info Navy. Ill bet they are already pushed being he saw them Wednesday and tomorrow is Saturday

Comment

are you talking about the area off of 347
                              yes, but there will be two hundred white bass fisherman parked at the curve tomorrow if your weather is nice down past the rr crossing....now would be the time to hunt on the opposite side of the river.....or use a boat...

Comment

Saturday morning

Ill meet u at the PC at the PC at 3. If we can get enough people we can get them up and moving in the bloodweeds.

Anyone else wanna join?
                                Just let me know where you want to meet.

This is my first time out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X