Keith John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith John

Just a question, what ever happened to Keith John's ????

It's right here ^^^

Comment

Some buddies went there last year. One killed a Blackbuck, one a ram. They were all a little miffed at him changing what could and couldn't be shot when they got there. But he has a history of that.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I hunted at the old ranch a couple years back with him and was not impressed with the honesty either. When we arrived to the ranch we learned several animals in our package were not even on the ranch.

Comment

Don’t know the guy and never hunted there.

Was he on here years ago or did I make that up?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I took my first Archery animals there in 2014.
            Pig and a Ram.
            The was on the old place.

@Sambo73 was you there with us?

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post

Sierracharlie out…

I believe he was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought so but wasn’t sure.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Ive hunted with him 4 times I think. The last two times everyone there got skunked. At his place you paid if you killed one or not. After the 2nd time of 6 hunters hunting all weekend and not bringing in an animal I never went back.

Comment

Like so many others, he has gone to chasing the buck instead of bucks. I hunted once on the old place and had an absolute ball. New place twice, and not so much. He just opened up the new spot and told great tales of improvements to come the first year. Next year everything was the same as before, no improvements. Only changes were to the price structure.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post

Sierracharlie out…
                      Don't know that he was or is a member here but had a near cult following at one time. One of those love em or hate em kind of places.

I met him once while he was helping a buddy out on a deer only day lease. Seemed like a nice enough guy at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                        I took my first Archery animals there in 2014.
                        Pig and a Ram.
                        The was on the old place.

@Sambo73 was you there with us?
                        I was supposed to go with y'all on that trip. Clint Chambers organized that trip. He was hauling hot shot loads for the company I worked for at the time. Work got in the way unfortunately.

I paid my deductible to hunt at KJO and once the schedule conflict occurred, Keith reimbursed my deductible, which he did not have to do. He was a hard man to get a hold of.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                          I was supposed to go with y'all on that trip. Clint Chambers organized that trip. He was hauling hot shot loads for the company I worked for at the time. Work got in the way unfortunately.

I paid my deductible to hunt at KJO and once the schedule conflict occurred, Keith reimbursed my deductible, which he did not have to do. He was a hard man to get a hold of.
                          We had a good time. It got really windy. So much so that it blew the charcoal grill over, after we lit it.

Comment

I was just wondering. He was hot and heavy on here for years and then nothing at all! Just weird. He is a nice guy but he definitely knows how to play the game to turn the odds in his favor.

Comment

Glad I don't have to play these games.

Comment

Working...
                              X