No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney / Lake Aquilla 07-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry you won't make the get together but congrats on the new job!

Comment

congrats Clint

Comment

Lb, congrats on the new job! Maybe you and the wifey can make the next Pool Party .

Comment

thanks for the congrats im excited but now i have to find a house in cleburne thats what ive been working on...sorry shawn im gonna leave ya...but got to go where the money is and ronita got a job in alvarado at a nursing home

Comment

Hey switchback, is Smithfield pretty good at helpin a guy tune one in? Aren't they up in Keller?

Comment

Originally posted by huntxtrm View Post
              Hey switchback, is Smithfield pretty good at helpin a guy tune one in? Aren't they up in Keller?
              I know, I aint Switchback . Ronda and Stan are good folk. They are in north Haltom city area. They occationally have prostaff there that might help a feller out .

Wes Murphy, who is also a sight sponsor, is also in that area. He is pretty good from what I understand. He is also occationally on this board in the Campfire section. Lots of good remarks for him

Comment

Well how was the get together? Hope everyone had a good time. Where are the pics? Come on I missed it and im wantin to see some pics ( or blackmail footage ) LOL

Comment

I missed it to (due to a/c going out at the casa)

Comment

It was great as usual . Just short a few folks

Comment

Now that we have had the Preseason Get-2-Geather, as tradition recalls, we start a new thread ?

Comment

Think its that time again!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am so ready for this season. Brian looking forward to getting together to shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
                            Hey Clint (silent hunter) where you been? We' ve caught some nice fish at the lake lately. we caught about 15 black bass and about 35 sand bass today.
                            What a GREAT HONEY HOLE!! SB/Me went out yesterday and I had 8 bass..biggest close to 4lbs..last bass of the day. acouple 2+lbs then more 1-1.5# and one dink. Another 7+ sand bass and a drum. SB did the same. On fish all day!

9 HRS in that HEAT! Man it was HOT!!!

I took some gps readings and overlayed them on my maps. Its OBVIOUS why its so good. Should be able to located similar structure, In fact..that point I was fishing in the AM where I caught 2 and the point right across from the HH has the same feature (Boats were on that point all day long so That is a known spot.)

SB, we'll do it again and try to test my theory..get some new spots too.

Let me know if you want to night fish for catfish on Aquilla. You're always welcome!

What a GREAT DAY! Thanks for the company!!!!

Enjoy your POOL Day and Fish FRY!

Comment

Haven't seen much about the bow action. Im finally heading out this weekend....yeh I know, but at least I can get out. Has there been anything happening? Not sure where I'm headed but can't wait to get there!! Are the permits still free this year? I'm making a two hour drive to get the thing this week, would sure like to know before I get there.

Comment

Look at the new Whitney thread below this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X