No announcement yet.

Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked this up at total wine today, it's good.

Comment

I had Mother in Lager last night and it was fantastic! Looking forward to trying Breakfast Stout and Piney Elder ASAP. This is the best thread on the GS IMO!

Comment

Very delicious. The base stout compliments the barrel very well. My 2nd favorite Bishop Barrel.

Comment

I saw polygamy porter on here a couple times. It is made by a microbrewery in Salt Lake, Wasatch. They make one of my favorites, devastator. I used to travel to SLC weekly a few years ago, hadn't had one since I quit going there until the other day. Texas Beer Garden on 1488 near Magnolia has it on tap, double bock lager you wont be disappointed with. Just be careful with more than a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
            Very delicious. The base stout compliments the barrel very well. My 2nd favorite Bishop Barrel.

Lucky you haven't had the chance to try any of them yet.

Comment

I've been liking this lately

Comment

Originally posted by Brown View Post
                I saw polygamy porter on here a couple times. It is made by a microbrewery in Salt Lake, Wasatch. They make one of my favorites, devastator. I used to travel to SLC weekly a few years ago, hadn't had one since I quit going there until the other day. Texas Beer Garden on 1488 near Magnolia has it on tap, double bock lager you wont be disappointed with. Just be careful with more than a couple.

I believe it is. I can check when I get home to make sure. Overall, I was not overly impressed with it. Not bad though.

Comment

Had a 2.5 hour delay at the Nashville airport last week. Found a brewery in the airport and tried these two..
                  Actually tried each one 3 times just to make sure..
                  Onward Stout and Winter Ale from Yazoo Brewing..

Both were good. Real good from what I remember.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Frio?

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy 45 View Post
                      Lucky you haven't had the chance to try any of them yet.
                      My local Bdubs gets them in. I hate Houston's beer scene. A lot of places sell out in a couple of hours.

Comment

Finally made the time to smoke a cigar and have a few brews. First three rounds were an Irish Stout homebrew. Round four came from a brother here, my first, a Prairie Christmas Bomb!

Comment

Originally posted by Brown View Post

I checked the beer fridge and I'm out. I'll look back through pics but I'm almost certain you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                            I've been liking this lately

I'm not a fan of any IPA's but I like New Belgium's other beers. Specifically their 1554 and Abbey Ale.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                              I'm not a fan of any IPA's but I like New Belgium's other beers. Specifically their 1554 and Abbey Ale.

I also like accumulation by them
                              It's a white Indian pale ale I assume on limited release
                              For an ipa it is very mild

Comment

Also a fan of St Arnold's Ellissa
                                But lawn mower is pretty good too
                                Over the last six months ivd really gotten into craft beer and micro brews or sipping beers as I calm them

Comment

Working...
                                X