Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finished making a surprise new toy for my uncle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful new ride for your Uncle

Comment

Originally posted by chackworth3 View Post
      Turned out pretty sweet Tommy! Nice work!
      Thanks Chris. It is amazing to see the improvements we both have been making since we first started making bows someday I might be able to catch up with ya.
      Also thanks again to everyone for the compliments and the prayers for my uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
        Thanks Chris. It is amazing to see the improvements we both have been making since we first started making bows someday I might be able to catch up with ya.
        Also thanks again to everyone for the compliments and the prayers for my uncle.
        I appreciate that! For only three bows, you have already surpassed where I was after three...great job!

Comment

Wow that's amazing craftsmanship

Comment

quite impressive

Comment

awesome job tommy, He will be blown away

Comment

Beautiful bow. He will be very happy I'm sure.

Comment

Ask your Uncle if he knew Dirk and Colt Ross. They were guides/outfitters out of Durango that also shot trad archery. Sadly my two friends died in a plane crash up above Lemon dam.

Beautiful bow by the way. I love Mexican cocobolo and I just got a bunch more in.

Comment

Will do rubydog when he gets here in the morning. I will have to hit you up sometime about getting some wood.

Comment

Rubydog I asked him for ya. He knew of them but he didn't really know them personally. He did remember the plane crash.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                        Rubydog I asked him for ya. He knew of them but he didn't really know them personally. He did remember the plane crash.
                        I figured he would know them. I was up there with them chasing elk two weeks before they died.

Comment

Beautiful bow. Looks good Bud.

Comment

Stunning bow! What a beauty! I'm sure you're uncle was very pleased.
                            B

Comment

Working...
                            X