X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
      Chicken yes, crab and catfish, no. No sure I understand the analogy.
      Guess never been around ..what do you think range chicken eat ,anything they find..From maggots in dead animal to dig around in Cow /Horse/pig shi... for a undigested grain or paricitc worm...them chickens are ORGANIC...Catfish will hand around a waterturkey roost to eat there poop/and you ever see and smell the carfish bait they sell.....them wild caught ORGANIC...Crabs I seen them eat a rotting human drowned ...
      MQ the original answer is directed at the statment If you ever saw what hogs eat you would not eat them.
      I raised and caught them all and Eat them all..Cause I figger there not laced with Chemicals/Hormones/Steroids/and all that man made crap the put into our food supply..

sorry to be so Vivid but thats the way its in Nature

Comment

Try using the search function. Diesel corn brought up 13 different threads on the topic and I'm sure you'll find a multitude of answers/opinions in them.

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
          Guess never been around ..what do you think range chicken eat ,anything they find..From maggots in dead animal to dig around in Cow /Horse/pig shi... for a undigested grain or paricitc worm...them chickens are ORGANIC...Catfish will hand around a waterturkey roost to eat there poop/and you ever see and smell the carfish bait they sell.....them wild caught ORGANIC...Crabs I seen them eat a rotting human drowned ...
          MQ the original answer is directed at the statment If you ever saw what hogs eat you would not eat them.
          I raised and caught them all and Eat them all..Cause I figger there not laced with Chemicals/Hormones/Steroids/and all that man made crap the put into our food supply..

sorry to be so Vivid but thats the way its in Nature

My original post was meant to say, why waste money on diesel, because they will eat corn without diesel. Never meant don’t eat feral pigs. I’ve a bunch of them and don’t have a clue where they ate dinner everyday.

Comment

I've tried it a few times and I still catch more deer than pigs. They don't care if it has diesel on it or not

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
              Try using the search function. Diesel corn brought up 13 different threads on the topic and I'm sure you'll find a multitude of answers/opinions in them.
              Eh don't care to search. Just rather start my own. Not looking for a bunch of detail over the topic.
              Just if you ate it the pig that you've actually killed that are eating over it.

Thanks though

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

The diesel doesn't affect the meat. We use it all the time to keep the deer from getting trapped.

Comment

We used a splash of diesel to a 5 gallon bucket of corn.

The reason we did this was it seemed to keep the deer from eating our pig bait. We would run traps and hunt stands for pigs and used corn with diesel for this reason.

Comment

Best to have an open top trap
                    Trapped a couple of deer and it’s ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                      Best to have an open top trap
                      Trapped a couple of deer and it’s ugly.

Who still has tops on traps..?
                      Ours were cattle panel wired to trees in a circle or figure 6.

Comment

Working...
                      X