X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Well......guess we wait till after church now

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I have a feeling you have seen him. Im hoping for another chapter before i post :}

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      I have a feeling you have seen him. Im hoping for another chapter before i post :}
      [emoji16]

I can definitely see where he got his name. Great buck sir! I'm probally gonna go throw some corn Monday so momma can give it one more go next weekend

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I may have missed it... do you hunt nearby to Hix?

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
          I may have missed it... do you hunt nearby to Hix?

No not real close. sorry i kinda started intruding on his thread sharing deer movement.

Comment

No not real close. sorry i kinda started intruding on his thread sharing deer movement.

All is good. I had a slow morning. Headed in late after his ol mule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
              All is good. I had a slow morning. Headed in late after his ol mule.

dang, that's a good deer right there! Huge

Comment

No Fiddy. There were five shooters in the group. I watched them until 530 and then blasted Lowbeam. Pics later.
                Where’s the pics?!! Are you tagged out now?

Comment

The other 13 thread...

I’m in a lock on way back in the woods. Should have some hungry doe in here soon.

Looks like we are probably gonna head in tomorrow instead of Monday.

I’ll get 2 days to hunt 13 and try and seal the deal!

Comment

Where’s the pics?!! Are you tagged out now?

Tagged out in THAT county. I sure wish it had been a two buck co. After i shot lowbeam, the other shooters hung around until I got out of the stand and ran them off! They kept trying to make Lowbeam come on.

Comment

Tagged out in THAT county. I sure wish it had been a two buck co. After i shot lowbeam, the other shooters hung around until I got out of the stand and ran them off! They kept trying to make Lowbeam come on.

He’s burnt out! LoL

I’m back at home.
                      Got a doe and two pigs this weekend. Seen a another doe this am but to far for open sights and a front end loader.

Time to get back on track! Just got back from running cams. 13 has been at my lock on twice a night every night since i left.

Went across the street and he was there at 6:26am for a few minutes then crossed a field the road and another field (about half a mile) and was at my set at 6:47 till 7am!

Fresh corn is down for the next two days. Hope he slips one more time before he gets run over.

Comment

He’s burnt out! LoL

I’m back at home.
                        Got a doe and two pigs this weekend. Seen a another doe this am but to far for open sights and a front end loader.

Time to get back on track! Just got back from running cams. 13 has been at my lock on twice a night every night since i left.

Went across the street and he was there at 6:26am for a few minutes then crossed a field the road and another field (about half a mile) and was at my set at 6:47 till 7am!

Fresh corn is down for the next two days. Hope he slips one more time before he gets run over.

Don't forget you are in East Texas. A good spotlight and that buck is dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Don't forget you are in East Texas. A good spotlight and that buck is dead!

I have a silenced .22LR MP5 clone with a laser and spot light attached....

Maybe the next two days he will slip up again. He’s starting to hang around the other bucks too. He might be think about calling my place home.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Thanks, here we go!
                              Gotta set up to east on the ground again due to south wind. Headed in shortly.

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X