Unknown CNC machines??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown CNC machines??

Theses are in my dads shop, his health is failing him as his memory is, here are two huge machines I believe camenout if a Harley factory many moons ago, he says CNC machines means nothing to me , we are cleaning out 80 yrs of equipment , anyone have a clue what These are there huge!!screenshot program windows

Top pic looks like an old mill.

Adam let me know if you have any smaller lathes and tooling you want to part with.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
      Top pic looks like an old mill.

Adam let me know if you have any smaller lathes and tooling you want to part with.
      Dillon if you want to take a walk through almost everything is for sale.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vanmedic View Post
          Theses are in my dads shop, his health is failing him as his memory is, here are two huge machines I believe camenout if a Harley factory many moons ago, he says CNC machines means nothing to me , we are cleaning out 80 yrs of equipment , anyone have a clue what These are there huge!!screenshot program windows
          This all the same machine?
          I'm guessing yes

Comment

First item is a Shizuoka B-3V vertical milling machine.

Google is your friend. Look for data plates on equipment and google search it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
              I'm guessing yes
              No sir bottom twonpics are different machine, all I know it they are huge and heavy 😂

Comment

Originally posted by BigCohiba View Post
                First item is a Shizuoka B-3V vertical milling machine.

Google is your friend. Look for data plates on equipment and google search it.
                Thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                  I'm guessing yes
                  Machine 1. share images

Machine 2

Comment

That’s a Newton edge sander and a Delta planner. Wood equipment.

I sell into the industry and might be able to find homes for this and other wood equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                      That’s a Newton edge sander and a Delta planner. Wood equipment.

I sell into the industry and might be able to find homes for this and other wood equipment.
                      The two huge pieces were really the only thing I was unfamiliar with, I used the newton oscillating Platen sander a good bit, great machine

Comment

Machine 1 is a CNC mill, looks like it has a Fanuc 6M control early 80's era. Machine 2 is a CNC lathe, unsure of that control but it's older yet.
                        What's the blue and white machine with the lid open? CNC laser? If so I might be interested.
                        Do you know if he ever had them up and running?

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobyh View Post
                          Machine 1 is a CNC mill, looks like it has a Fanuc 6M control early 80's era. Machine 2 is a CNC lathe, unsure of that control but it's older yet.
                          What's the blue and white machine with the lid open? CNC laser? If so I might be interested.
                          Yes new never used laser engraver still has the paper on the window, but have not found the books as of yet to have more info .

Comment

Would 750 each on the CNC machines be reasonable? Just want the heavy things out of the shop

Comment

Yes new never used laser engraver still has the paper on the window, but have not found the books as of yet to have more info .
                              Ok, just let me know.

Would 750 each on the CNC machines be reasonable? Just want the heavy things out of the shop
                              I would say so for the mill. Parting out the control, boards and motors are worth a lot more than that. I would say the mill would weigh at least 8k, but probably closer to 10k. It's hard to tell the weight for the lathe. It's control parts probably won't bring as much.

Comment

Working...
                              X