heated hunting vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heated hunting vest

looking for info on heated vest whats the best ones to buy? Do they work?
    how good do they work?

Heard they work well from some family i dont always claim since they live up north. I have a natural built in vest so no need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by barnett77859 View Post
      looking for info on heated vest whats the best ones to buy? Do they work?
      how good do they work?
      They work good till the battery goes dead or a short occurs. Carry an extra battery in your pocket.

I tried one and it was okay, maybe be good in for in a pop up, tripod or tree stand. I think wearing layers of clothes might be better if your stalking or hiking.

Comment

Can’t tell ya about the vest. But, the rechargeable shoe inserts and Milwaukee heated jackets work well.
        Last edited by Bayouboy; 11-14-2018, 07:15 AM.

Comment

When It's really cold I use Thermocare patches the big one for low back. I put them right over my kidneys they last almost all day.

Comment

I am looking at getting a Milwaukee M12 heated vest for my adult daughter. She is small framed and always cold. I have a ton of Milwaukee stuff and have not been let down.

Comment

I have the Milwaukee vest and jacket. Both work well and battery will last for several hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by bownutone View Post
                I have the Milwaukee vest and jacket. Both work well and battery will last for several hunts.

I looked online and it seems the price is the same no matter where so I ordered a couple form HD, should be here Friday.

Comment

Working...
                X