No announcement yet.

SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing not too shabby, just got back from a little scouting trip. How about you?

Comment

Anyone have any more info in the lady that was found dead in The Sam after hiking?

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
        Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. I haven't been on here in a while. How's everyone doing?
        Who are you?!?! ^^^^

And no Harry, only that she was found. Sad deal.

Comment

Lee, Who am I? Lol.......Well I'm NF Hunter. I'm new on this thread.

Comment

All I heard was that she allegedly died from complications due to being away from her diabetes medication. But she wasn't without it too awfully long so they are investigating foul play.

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
              Lee, Who am I? Lol.......Well I'm NF Hunter. I'm new on this thread.
              Hi Bryant! Welcome to the thread. Lol

Comment

Howdy, fellers. Hope y'all are doing well. I am laid up in bed, recovering from pneumonia. If you haven't been privileged to have had this at some point I can honestly say there have been times over the last week that I would have considered death a more merciful option.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  Howdy, fellers. Hope y'all are doing well. I am laid up in bed, recovering from pneumonia. If you haven't been privileged to have had this at some point I can honestly say there have been times over the last week that I would have considered death a more merciful option.
                  I feel you. I had it as a child and I was laid up in the hospital for about 4 days. I remember a lot of vomit and even my IV came out one night and blood and saline covered the bed. Not much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    Sorry to hear that man, hopes for a fast recovery.

Comment

In other news, sat one of the spots I scouted. Saw a 10, 8, a cowhorn spike, and 4 does cruise in together. Hopefully they are regulars and stick around a little longer.

Comment

Oh look, we get closer to season and the strangers start coming back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                          Oh look, we get closer to season and the strangers start coming back

I may be a stranger to posting on here, not a big fan of all this computer BS. But I've followed yalls thread since 2014. Just here to put in work and try to make something of the season if that's fine by y'all

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                            I may be a stranger to posting on here, not a big fan of all this computer BS. But I've followed yalls thread since 2014. Just here to put in work and try to make something of the season if that's fine by y'all
                            Yeah that's all good. I'm actually targeting a few regulars who disappear for 9 months at a time claiming they have a life keeping them busy

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                              Yeah that's all good. I'm actually targeting a few regulars who disappear for 9 months at a time claiming they have a life keeping them busy

Ah okay. I am curious though as to a very general question. Where exactly is your spot so I can bring some corn and my 38 special to take my deer with come Oct. 1st? Just kidding, real question is do you see a big pattern change in the deer on these parts from late summer till the fall bow season?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                                Just kidding, real question is do you see a big pattern change in the deer on these parts from late summer till the fall bow season?
                                Only if there gets to be a lot of foot traffic in the area. Bump the deer setting out or retrieving cameras and their alert levels start increasing. I try to go in the rain or windy days to do as little disruption to areas I hunt. I go as scent free as possible. If I'm in the woods all day scouting and not so scent free, I will stay away for a month so the deer will return to the area and get back to their comfort level. Scouting end for me this month.

The pattern will change when hunters hit the woods. Hope you have a quiet area.

Comment

Working...
                                X