Evidently the creepy **** lawyer is running for president in 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
    You made a broad based assertion. The data shows it was absurd. Your rebuttal is one quote from an editorial piece and an attempted analogy with a bizarre religion. You're just being lazy.
    Ok. You researched and found some articles supooting,your beliefs. Thats great. Gop did take a beating in the mid yearns, and I'm not even factoring in the federal level, I'm most concerned about what they lost at,the local and state level. If these mid teams were about the rejection of Trump how did rhe GOP pick up senate seats? The senate nominations were the only people Trump campaigned for and they won.
    Unlike you, I'm not looking,for some expert to manipulate numbers and gibe me their opinion, I'm watching whats happening. While we can disagree, and I have my beliefs on the national election, I think it had more to do with incumbents not getting in line with Trump and supporting him 100% I have a president in line with my beliefs on 9 out of 10 issues. Unheard of. Ans another branch of government that the people elected wont back him, no thanks, don't want them anymore.

Have you seen some of,the people elected,that will be representing us in Congress amd sitting,the bench at,local and state levels? Its absolutely insane how unqualified unqualified they are.

I dont believe this election was about Trump and his policies beimg rejected as much as it was about the establishment and the dems exciting,their base to vote.

Excuse all,the comas. Thumb doesn't make it far enough to the space bar each time.

Comment

**** IT! We're chading the rabbit again.
      This thread wasnt even on this subject!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
        **** IT! We're chading the rabbit again.
        This thread wasnt even on this subject!!!!
        Indeed. Lol. I apologize for my contribution to the chase.

Comment

Ok. You researched and found some articles supooting,your beliefs. Thats great. Gop did take a beating in the mid yearns, and I'm not even factoring in the federal level, I'm most concerned about what they lost at,the local and state level. If these mid teams were about the rejection of Trump how did rhe GOP pick up senate seats? The senate nominations were the only people Trump campaigned for and they won.
          Unlike you, I'm not looking,for some expert to manipulate numbers and gibe me their opinion, I'm watching whats happening. While we can disagree, and I have my beliefs on the national election, I think it had more to do with incumbents not getting in line with Trump and supporting him 100% I have a president in line with my beliefs on 9 out of 10 issues. Unheard of. Ans another branch of government that the people elected wont back him, no thanks, don't want them anymore.

Have you seen some of,the people elected,that will be representing us in Congress amd sitting,the bench at,local and state levels? Its absolutely insane how unqualified unqualified they are.

I dont believe this election was about Trump and his policies beimg rejected as much as it was about the establishment and the dems exciting,their base to vote.

Excuse all,the comas. Thumb doesn't make it far enough to the space bar each time.
          As far as I’m concerned the GOP lost a bunch of RINOs and dead weight.

Comment

More breaking news,

Michael Avenatti, the lawyer for adult film actress Stormy Daniels, lost a last-ditch appeal Friday to block the eviction of his law practice from its Newport Beach offices.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Lol! So you believe what you are told. That's awesome!
              I learned a while ago that debating good old boyism is mostly a waste of time. It's not possible to have a productive conversation with someone who won't substantiate their arguments, dismisses reasoned analysis, ignores data, denies evidence, opines more than demonstrates, doesn't respect academic findings, oversimplifies, doesn't vet sources, rebuts with headlines and one liners, and believes their personal opinions more than demonstrable reality.

You've offered zero supporting information for your arguments and debating hot air isn't interesting.

Comment

You're convinced House Republicans got rolled in the suburbs by mostly moderate Democrats because the Republican candidates weren't Trumpian enough. Ok. Can your provide one recently published analysis that attempts to corroborate this belief? I'll take anything....even something from Breitbart.

As for the Senate, I think you have to peel back the onion some more.

GOP Senate holds: Texas (barely), Tennessee, Utah (Romney), Wyoming, Nebraska
                GOP Senate flips: Indiana, North Dakota, Missouri

All of these states was and still is a red Trump state. The reason Missouri had a Democrat Senator is because the GOP ran Todd "Legitimate Rape" Akin 6 years ago. The reason Indiana had a Democrat Senator is because the GOP ran TRichard Mourdock, who infamously said during a debate that a pregnancy from rape was God's plan. The GOP was primed to win the above red state senate races this year because, well..., they're red states and they didn't run openly religious zealots this time around.

The GOP is much better positioned to do well in the Senate going forward than in the House.

I don't get your comment about manipulating numbers. The numbers showing what happened in the suburbs are there for all to see without manipulation.

The below opinion piece is the polar opposite of what you've suggested.
                Surely there must be at least one conservative pundit who has penned a diametrically opposed analysis agreeing with your assertion that GOP House candidates in the suburbs needed to go all in for Trump to avoid the wrath of the soccer moms. I'd love to read just one, but I can't find any.

Trump pushed suburban voters away; will Democrats pull them in?

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...s-pull-them-in

Comment

Working...
                X