Best Place to Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Place to Buy

What's the best place to buy a flemish string?

I like 60X Strings.

Comment

Hunterschoicebowstrings.com

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I like americasbestbowstrings.com

Comment

I’ve used bayou traditional archery several times. No complaints. He was able to make my Bear 52” Magnum whisper quiet.

Comment

Daniel at Hunters Choice Bowstrings builds me an average of 70+ strings a year. Should be closer to 100 this year.

Comment

Thanks guys. Ordered one today.

Comment

buy a jig, buy string in a couple of colors, watch a few youtube how to's, and make your own.

been making my own for 25 years or so. it ain't hard.

Comment

Originally posted by tom d View Post
                  buy a jig, buy string in a couple of colors, watch a few youtube how to's, and make your own.

been making my own for 25 years or so. it ain't hard.
                  We built them at scout camp. You're right. It isn't difficult. And if I lived somewhere I couldn't just get one when I needed one I might.
                  But I don't want to store a jig, materials for it, the string silencers, the serving and nock points, for four strings a year I need.
                  And I certainly have no issue paying a guy like Daniel and stimulating his economy either.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                    We built them at scout camp. You're right. It isn't difficult. And if I lived somewhere I couldn't just get one when I needed one I might.
                    But I don't want to store a jig, materials for it, the string silencers, the serving and nock points, for four strings a year I need.
                    And I certainly have no issue paying a guy like Daniel and stimulating his economy either.

This^^^^
                    I’d rather be stabbed in the face with a #2 pencil than build another string. I hated it!

Comment

nothing wrong with buying one. lot's of string makers around.

years ago, every time I got a different bow I'd have to order a string. and wait.

much simpler for me to make it myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X