Cold weather.hogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold weather.hogs?

Am I dumb for wanting to go hunt hogs in the sam since it'll be too cold to fish this weekend?

Don’t know if you don’t go.

I would go if I could.

Comment

I’ve had pretty good luck in the cold weather. Usually mid morning they get back on their feet to feed. Gotta eat more when it’s cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
        I’ve had pretty good luck in the cold weather. Usually mid morning they get back on their feet to feed. Gotta eat more when it’s cold.
        Yep, it will have them moving for sure.

Comment

They yard up in big groups when it get like this, they do not like cold and can't handle it as well as deer and will move lots to warm. Most epic hunt ever was the Hagerman ice storm hunt, there was dead hogs arywhere

Comment

These guys were at my feeder this afternoon. Was out feeding animals and they didn’t care . Haven’t seen them in the daylight since mid November.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
              Am I dumb for wanting to go hunt hogs in the sam since it'll be too cold to fish this weekend?

I’m driving from Baton Rouge to San Saba on Wednesday to hunt hogs until Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They hit my feeders all day today

Comment

I say if you’re prepared to handle the cold weather go for it.

Post a pic or two if you have any luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Easiest time of year to see them in mid daylight hours.

Comment

Was definitely a fun hunt..theyre out there more than I've ever seen. I was confident we were gonna be seeing hogs... until my son walked knee high into a creek not 2 secs after I told him not to lol. Despite that setback was fun. Hes already asking when we can go back. Guess next time it's this cold I'll bring extra socks and prep for drying his boots.

Comment

Haven’t had any pigs on camera for a month or more now.

Comment

Working...
                        X