Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on the new eyesight!
    Sleeping like a little angel.
    I had RK surgery back when I was 20. Cutting edge back then.(Pardon the pun). I'm still 20/20 on distance. Not so much on close up now though. LOL

Comment

I need to have this done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
        I need to have this done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Look into Lasik Vision Institute. They have a Groupon 43% discount available. Majority of people in the room with me didn’t know about it and paid full price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you had this done before nanza you could have seen just how good looking team fire pit is

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
            If you had this done before nanza you could have seen just how good looking team fire pit is

Why do you think I hung around?! Someone had to bring down your & Julio’s stature...
            You’re welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
              Why do you think I hung around?! Someone had to bring down your & Julio’s stature...
              You’re welcome!

Comment

Attagirl, Stephanie! Glad it went well for you. For a while, there, I thought I was going to have to call you a wuss, but I knew better!!!

Comment

Stick to the dr's orders on your drops and physical limitations. Congrats on the gift of sight, even if you had to buy it for yourself. I'm probably going to try to do this in the next couple years. Probably will wish I had done it sooner.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Team fire pit was honored to have you hanging out with us but your occupation caused issues with your helping out

Comment

Good to hear Steph! And glad for ya too . My daughter had it done 2 years ago. No more pop-bottle glasses for her!

Comment

You will love your new eyes! I did my right back in 2000 and the left in 2015. It’s worth every penny not to have to deal with contacts and glasses

Comment

Followup this morning reveals 20/25 vision in each individual eye and 20/20 together. YASS!!

Comment

Followup this morning reveals 20/25 vision in each individual eye and 20/20 together. YASS!!

That’s awesome

Comment

With your new found vision, you're gonna be shocked at just how ugly so many of your fellow TBHer are. Congrats on your new eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                                With your new found vision, you're gonna be shocked at just how ugly so many of your fellow TBHer are. Congrats on your new eyes.
                                Hey! I resemble that remark!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X