Stupid people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid people

I had a person texting in their car beside me while I was at a red light. I let my truck roll forward a little and the person on their phone gave their car a little gas without even looking up and almost hit the car in front of them. As soon as they realized that the light was still red they went back to texting again. You cant fix stupid.

See it everyday. My biggest pet peave is people playing on their phones at red lights. It may not bother as bad if they could multi task and go when the light turns green. Can't count how many red lights I've got caught at for multiple light changes due to the idiot in the front not going when the light turns green.

Comment

I saw a women reading a book while putting on makeup and talking on the phone once.
      I honked at her and she jerked the wheel and almost hit me. I tried to use my knee to swerve but ended up having to drop my phone, electric razor and my cup of coffee in order to stay on the road....

Women drivers.....

Comment

i hate stupid people in traffic. i was rear ended in a drive through because the lady was playing on her phone. didnt do anything to my truck, but my hitch punched a nice little hole in her front bumper.

i was so irritated a short time later when i saw someone playing on their phone while driving, so i rolled down my window and threw my beer bottle at them... (no i didnt do that)

Comment

My SIL was rearend by a coworker of hers who said she was reading the bible at the red light. Messed up her back bumper, tried to be nice and not file on her insurance she promised she would pay for repair. SIL switched jobs about 6 weeks later still hasn't seen the $$ and that was 5 years ago.

Comment

I was just telling my dad the other day that I rarely see the drivers eyes of passing vehicles anymore. I spend a lot of time driving the roads and it is scary. we have had severel fatalities on the CR by our house due to texting and driving yet everyday you see people doing it driving right past the flowers and wreaths on the side of the road. Absolutely ridiculous how attached people have gotten to these things. None of my friend understand why it may take me several hrs if not a day or two before i get back to them because if im not at work i dont keep my phone on me

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
              I had a person texting in their car beside me while I was at a red light. I let my truck roll forward a little and the person on their phone gave their car a little gas without even looking up and almost hit the car in front of them. As soon as they realized that the light was still red they went back to texting again. You cant fix stupid.

See that happen daily. They see people moving out of the corner of their ey and think it's time to go. It's scary all the people I see driving and looking at the phone. I admit. I do it but only when I'm at a stop light to make a fast txt or dial a call. It's getting out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
                I saw a women reading a book while putting on makeup and talking on the phone once.
                I honked at her and she jerked the wheel and almost hit me. I tried to use my knee to swerve but ended up having to drop my phone, electric razor and my cup of coffee in order to stay on the road....

Women drivers.....
                LMAO

Comment

I always throw my beer at them if I see them texting while driving!

Comment

When I see people texting and driving i'll pull up beside so my horn is real close to their head then let them know that is not cool to text and drive. Texting and driving is more dangerous than drinking and driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                      My SIL was rearend by a coworker of hers who said she was reading the bible at the red light. Messed up her back bumper, tried to be nice and not file on her insurance she promised she would pay for repair. SIL switched jobs about 6 weeks later still hasn't seen the $$ and that was 5 years ago.
                      Bible reading, or at least comprehension, wasn't her strong siut I reckon.

Comment

I have parked my R6 because of the touchscreen phone and my young children.

Comment

I have seen a person texting while sitting at a stop light at a freeway under pass. When the light turned green everyone started going and stopped under the freeway where that light was red, except for the texter. So basically the light turned green and the person drove a few hundred feet and hit the car sitting at the next light. This same person was in a dealership courtesy car. I would hate to think because their other vehicle is in the paint shop.

Comment

"Think how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are stupider than that"

-George Carlin

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X