Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting old I guess

Must be getting old I guess!
    Who would ever thought I'd book a vacation during deer season!
    But I did it booked me and the wife 4night stay in Las Vegas the week of Thanksgiving. I'm actually looking forward to our trip, we went in May for three nights but that was no way long enough. So we decided to make a return trip just me and her.
    I guess if I would of had a deer lease maybe I wouldn't have booked it but while all the rest of you guys are whacking deer and hogs I'll be gazing at the sites in Vegas.

Javi, Did you hear about the Blonde that got lost at the airport, police found her at the only coke machine in the airport that still had any drinks left and they asked her what she was doing. She said: "duh winning".....

Comment

I hope I can win a litle more then just a coke
      We actually did okay last time nothing big, but at least we didn't lose our hind end

Comment

Deer season is long .... vacations to Vegas are short! Remember that saying...whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I always thought they meant the money ya'll take! Have fun!

Comment

bigger bucks are usually killed in the last two weeks of December anyway.....
          just look at Palmer's/FirstPoint booking calender

Comment

Well I hope to get some bigger bucks in vegas!

Comment

Well then never take a hit when holding 12 or more playing blackjack, follow the ball and bet red/black after a run of 4 black/red playing roulette. When you loose double your bet until you win.

Can't help you with the one armed bandits.

Comment

thanks for the tips, but I'm mostly the one arm bandit player haven't ever tried the tables. Could use a coach with lots of money though

Comment

Only 4 more days and we will be leaving for las vegas, looking forward to the trip but also can't wait to get back and head south for a few days hunting.
                  Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

good luck

Comment

good luck. I am here to tell you that sometimes....what happens in Vegas follows you home and stays married to you for 20 years.....Dang Elvis!

I love Vegas really, lots of good sights, roller coasters, shows, golf. I hardly gamble at all these days. If it is still operating, do the driving experience. I drove the vet and the hummer on the course and it cost less than 20 bucks.

Comment

Been there several times. Never much cared for it. But, that's me. Hope you enjoy yourselves. Make it a point to go take a look off Hoover dam. Don't know if they still do it, but the Air Force Thunderbirds used to do a short aerial demonstration upon their return from abroad on Fridays over at Nellis AFB. Mighty nifty flying.

Those slot machines can be addicting.

Comment

I will pass on Vegas, but spending time with my wife. I am all in!!!

Have fun guys.

Comment

3 to go, I have one more night of graveyards to work then I will start getting excited about going.
                            I hope this cooler weather holds out till I get back. Need deer meat in the freezer bad.

Comment

Originally posted by LostHawg View Post
                              Been there several times. Never much cared for it. But, that's me. Hope you enjoy yourselves. Make it a point to go take a look off Hoover dam. Don't know if they still do it, but the Air Force Thunderbirds used to do a short aerial demonstration upon their return from abroad on Fridays over at Nellis AFB. Mighty nifty flying.

Those slot machines can be addicting.
                              Be sure to take a lot of dam pictures and ask all the dam questions you want!

Comment

Working...
                              X