San Antonio Bass pro shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio Bass pro shop

Went to the new BPS in San Antonio,and looked at the "ARCHERY DEPT" and not much surprise but the only trad equipment in the store was used as decoration.I know that the compound dominates todays archery world,but you would think there would be some glue on BH's or fieldtips or strings,stringers or something.I just thought that a store that size could at least represent all hunting aspects.

The store does have some great wildlife scenes,from the West,Africa,and lots of deer mounts.Pretty cool overall.

Eric..

Yep they go where the money is!
    When you sell a compound then you sell sites, quiver , release, peep site, stablizer, etc ,etc.
    recurve you sell quiver and glove.

So that's why they go where the profit is.

Comment

Funny how we are forced to buy traditional/primitive equipment and supplies on the Internet! We all owe Al Gore a lot...

Comment

Your right Joey come to think of it i buy almost all my stuff off the internet.
        But I'm not thanking Al for a **** thing!

Comment

Yep was thinking the same thing

Comment

bass pro traditional gear

A buddy told me that Bass Pro was supposed to get some trad gear in soon. He said they just did not have it on display yet. I will believe it when I see it.
            Brett

Comment

They gave me a song and dance about it is still in the boxes just no display stands.

Comment

the one in shreveport has all kinds of traditional stuff that is where i bought mine saturday

Comment

I would like to get some wensel woodsmans

Comment

Working...
                  X