No announcement yet.

The case of the missing battery...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a software package somewhere, can't remember the name of it but it will read your SD card and reveal deleted pictures. I used this one time to catch the Landowner looking at my card and his horse eating out of my protein feeder. He was a scumbag. I locked my camera after that and other events finally led me to leave that POS lease.

something like this

RD
    Last edited by ranchdog; 10-10-2017, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
      There is a software package somewhere, can't remember the name of it but it will read your SD card and reveal deleted pictures. I used this one time to catch the Landowner looking at my card and his horse eating out of my protein feeder. He was a scumbag. I locked my camera after that and other events finally led me to leave that POS lease.

something like this

RD

I’ll check into that, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had this happen to me on my Bushnell and it was my SD card - 4 pics then nothing. Try another SD card and see if it works.

Comment

Those Bushnells are ran in parallel with the first 4 being connected to the last 4. In other words you can run them on only the first 4 batteries, but they wont run as long as if you have all 8. So in your case you were only running on the first 4 batteries which is why the camera didn't run long. Also, if you can scrap them Rayovacs and spend the money for 8 lithium ions. When I ran those bushnell cameras I could run them for a year on the same set of batteries and take close to 5,000 pics with lithium ions.

Comment

Working...
          X