Roy Moore....Repubelickin' hit job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    And then have random people on the street your neighbors and co-workers chime in and say "yeah, he'd always make sexually inappropriate remarks to me"

Let's get this in court already so he can be convicted.

1 or 2 women ok. But a dozen women and even security guards from the mall in the 80 s all saying, yeah he's a purv.
    Doubling down on hearsay. How does that tend to hold up in court?

I am not defending the guy, just stating that there have been no facts except a yearbook, that is sketchy at best. And well now it comes out that Moore was the judge for the year book ladies divorce. Personally I dont think there is a lower life form than a pedophile. Someone that literally prays on children. If this guy or anyone else is proven to be guilty I will be happy to see him prosecuted to the full extent of the law, death if that is a possibility.

I say death, because I dont think there is a cure for pedos. But some how Moore went from trying to quench his deviant lust, trolling malls for teenagers and raping waitresses behind their place of work. To marrying a women his age and no longer sexually pursuing teenagers for over 2 decades? Although he did switch from democrat to republican during this time.

What are these women's motive, are they pressing changers, are they pursuing justice? You would think if these women were accosted they would want to keep someone like this off of the streets?

Gloria Allred, we all know her motive, money. So who is paying her? What is she being paid to do exactly ?
    Last edited by batmaninja; 11-16-2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

Can any one of You have a dozen women that give come in contact with in the last twenty years even remotely make up a story like this about you?

This is more pot-stirring leveraging unsubstantiated allegations. In my younger days, I stumbled across a few girls that turned out to be friggin' nuts. Who knows what they'd be willing to say or do? As far as I know, no one here has gone against the Democratic and Repubelickin' machines. Facts don't matter to them, homey. I say, call in the accusers and have them file formal charges while reminding them of the penalty for perjury and filing a false police report. I doubt many would see that to it's logical end.

In all seriousness, legally speaking, have you ever been accused of doing something you absolutely did not do? I have and it ain't fun. I'm interested in your answer.

BTW, I have three daughters but people deserve the presumption of innocence. It's kinda the Law.

Comment

Guaranteed the dems have a new plan of attack now whether its legit or not. You watch, Republicans running for office going forward will be accused of being a sexual predator. We can revisit this for I told you so soon

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          . Are they telling the truth? Remember, we all believed the women who came forward with similar stories - some decades later - about Bill Clinton. I tend to use Occam's Razor on this one (the principle that of any given set of explanations, it likely that the simplest one is correct) So did 5 women just pop up out of nowhere and invent these stories - or are they true? Hmmm.... I will admit that charges of this kind are almost impossible to defend yourself against. I think they are most likely true but I didn't like the guy even before this. He was removed from the AL Supreme Court twice for defying SCOTUS rulings he didn't agree with. There is nothing "conservative" about not obeying the rule of law. He may say he is just standing up for his religious beliefs and that makes some people cheer, but a high-ranking elected official cannot pick and choose which duly enacted laws he will enforce or ignore. Trump did not back him and that should speak volumes - at least to Trump supporters. The fact that he dresses like Woody from Toy Story and waves a gun around at his speeches is a bit off-putting too.
          I was wondering if anybody was looking at the broader picture. I agree that that the 10 commandments should be at our courthouses, but his actions were not how it should be handled. President Trump separated from him early in the process of him announcing his candidacy. And the waving gun thing was just bizarre at best.
          Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Hannity is just trying to avoid a mass exodus of his advertisers, I imagine. He's a lot more committed to his brand and his business than he is conservative principles, I'm afraid.

I imagine there is some truth to the stories of Moore flirting with and hitting on underage girls back in the 70s. I would bet large sums of money that the story about the girl being locked in the car and/or some of the others are just made up last minute smear attempts by the Democrats and maybe even the establishment Republicans (same bunch of people behind closed doors anyway). It smells, no matter which way you look at it.

Best outcome would be for Moore to win the election, resign, and let the Republican governor of AL appoint a real conservative (hopefully) to replace him. I won't hold my breath for Moore to resign if he wins, but that'd be the best outcome.
          Again........someone with a broader view. Hannity has been quite a interesting case for at least the last 4 or 5 years. Just odd.
          Yes, I agree Moore is odd and probably has issues that do tend to smell like 40 year old fish. It wont be good if he wins and if he is replaced.

Comment

Al Franken is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In December of 2006, I embarked on my ninth USO Tour to entertain our troops, my eighth to the Middle East since the 9/11 attacks.
            Attached Files

Comment

The whole kid touching thing ..... well it is always guilty until proven innocent.

I knew a fellow years ago that had a 16 year old step daughter claim he touched her.
              Front page story in the small town.
              In the 2 weeks it took for the girl to admit she made it up because she was mad at him for not buying her a car, he lost his job and pretty much had to pack up and leave town.

They dropped the charges on him but it was not news anymore. He was already labeled a kid toucher

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Al Franken is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leean...or-al-franken/

Ruh roh, Raggy.

It'll be interesting to see if the libs rally around Franken. They have quite the conundrum on their hands.

Comment

For some reason I had thought that Franken batted for the other team. Guess I was wrong there. Will be interesting to see where that story leads.

Comment

Probably no story at all on Franken. He's a liberal.

As far as Moore, innocent until proven guilty. But if this is true end his political career.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      Probably no story at all on Franken. He's a liberal.

As far as Moore, innocent until proven guilty. But if this is true end his political career.
                      I would agree with you normally on the liberal thing but in this political climate of sexual assault in Hollywood and now DC it will be very hard for them to defend this guy where there are actual pictures of him acting the way he is accused of and at the same time go after those where there are only accusations. But it will be less of a story for sure than if he was a conservative.

Comment

I would agree with you normally on the liberal thing but in this political climate of sexual assault in Hollywood and now DC it will be very hard for them to defend this guy where there are actual pictures of him acting the way he is accused of and at the same time go after those where there are only accusations. But it will be less of a story for sure than if he was a conservative.
                        I just saw Franken has apologized. I think this story just ended.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          I just saw Franken has apologized. I think this story just ended.
                          Liberal women all over twitter sticking up for him, saying its okay because she is wearing a flack jacket and its just a joke get over it hahahahaha.

Comment

Liberal women all over twitter sticking up for him, saying its okay because she is wearing a flack jacket and its just a joke get over it hahahahaha.
                            Of course...

Comment

I do not comprehend how people who say that have ANY credibility whatsoever. This is similar to the "Conservative blacks aren't really black" proclamation. The people who subscribe to that blind allegiance must have an IQ of a paper towel tube. Ideology matters more than right and wrong? If that were our daughter in that photo, who of sound mind and body wouldn't rip Franken'ls wee wee out by the root? Anyone who could cast aside those feelings should be flogged.

Comment

Appears the steering committee is not going to try to get him off the ballot. Gov. Ivey will not go along with any plan to have Strange resign from the Senate.

Election planned for 12/12/17 and will likely take place.

Comment

Working...
                                X