Allowing the Turks to take out our allies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
    This probably seals the fate of the Kurds. Probably our best and toughest allies in the region.
    They were. They got weapons from us so they could kill IS and other enemies of their‘s and ours’.

I think the 1000 soldiers is actually 100 The 1000 number is the number of IS prisoners held in Kurdish prisons, I believe. Nobody else would hold them.
    This was good for Russia, Iran, Turkey...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
      Aren’t the Turks and the Kurds both our Allies? Aren’t we conducting operations within a country that does not want us there?

Its the American way folks !

Pull Out, from experience!

Ain’t no good live moon god worshiper
      Yes, Turkey is a member of NATO so they are our allies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m 100% in agreement on staying out of Muslim country’s and letting them do their thing, but the past has shown we have to keep them in check or they will bring the fight to us.

Comment

Does this also spell another immigration influx problem brewing for Europe?

Comment

I thought our troops were only going to be there 30 days anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              From what I understand, the Kurds are a people without a nation. They inhabit some of Turkey, Syria, Iran and Iraq. They would like to claim all of their territory and turn it into their own nation, which would take their land away from the other countries that currently claim it. The Turks and others in those neighboring countries have never treated the Kurds well. The Kurds were our allies in fighting ISIS, but the Turks still hate the Kurds whether they hate ISIS or not.

If anybody can ever figure out how to get all the muslims to quit hating and fighting everybody and each other, it would be a miracle.
              Until Muslims learn to love their children and themselves more than they hate their enemy they will never know peace. Keeping soldiers on the ground as peace troops is a waste of effort and lives. We can control and protect America from the air. MOABs are effective in knocking out large areas.

Comment

How are they are funding these wars that dont end?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Until Muslims learn to love their children and themselves more than they hate their enemy they will never know peace. Keeping soldiers on the ground as peace troops is a waste of effort and lives. We can control and protect America from the air. MOABs are effective in knocking out large areas.
                  Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    Its deducted from our pay checks..

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      Heroin smuggling mostly.

Comment

Estimates are around 11,000 plus ISIS fighters in captivity in the Kurdish region of Syria. Good chance those guys could end up back on the circuit. Turkey ain’t gonna take them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Anybody know exactly what the Kurds were promised?? Cause I doubt they were promised that we would help them fight the Turks. All that **** hole other wise known as the sand box is a mess that we need to stay out of.
                          This is the question. While I think we should keep our word to those that help with whatever cause were trying to accomplish, at some point we have to say we're done and move on.

I'm not well informed on this situation in particular, but if the descriptions in previous posts are accurate, that's a never ending fight;

Comment

Allowing the Turks to take out our allies

1) No way the Turks will be able to suppress IS without the Kurds. They’re weak fighters.
                            2) 1000 IS psychos will bust out of jail when the Kurds are gone.
                            3) This is the second time we’ve bailed on the Kurds. We encouraged them to rise up in Iraq after ODS and then walked away from them, sadam slaughtered them as soon as we walked away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              I say bring our 1,000 fighting men home.. The fighting over there has been going on since the beginning of time.. They love killing each other..
                              It will never stop or be stopped.. Let GOD sort it out..
                              I concur.

Comment

idk, but I think that Trump will provide them with all the hardware and ammo they need... just no warm bodies.

let them kill each other till their hearts content.
                                NONE OF THEM are our friends imo.

they have been killing each other for centuries, why would they stop now?

Comment

Working...
                                X