Taxidermy Recommendations - Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxidermy Recommendations - Turkey

In April I harvested this 6-bearded gobbler that i would like to full body mount. I've started looking and well nothing against the taxidermists I've visited with or who may be on this forum but most do good work on deer and other mammals and not so much on turkey. Many that I've talked to either don't do or charge way to much for a product i would call less than desirable. I've considered sending him off to Chip Hayes in Kentucky but would prefer to find someone a bit closer in Texas. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

I don't have any answers for you but wanted to say that is one great looking bird! Hope you can get him mounted.

God bless and happy hunting.
    Richard.

Comment

Congrats on a beautiful bird. I would recommend Keith York out of Bastrop, hands downs. He specializes in turkey and does some great mounts. If interested, shoot me a PM and I can get you in contact with him.

Comment

Congrats an a stud multibeard! Id ship him to birdman if he was mine.....

Comment

Avian Arts - Frisco, TX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Calley Morris is a great turkey guy. So is Shane Smith, and Birdman. There's another dude in Utah that's pretty awesome, I think his name is Jeff Nelson. Those are the guys I'd send a turkey(or anything with feathers) to.

Comment

Sorry no recommendations for the mount, but if you going to get a turkey mounted, I guess your turkey qualifies!! Magnificent bird and many congrats!

Comment

Keith York in Bastrop. Lost pines taxidermy

Comment

I like Bobby Morris' work.

Comment

Chance Love

Comment

Rhodes Bros Taxidermy Kerrville.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Looks like i have a couple good leads.

Comment

Birds only in Nashville TN...I know John and he is incredible but you need to get on his list now.

Welcome to Beards Only Taxidermy. We specialize in Wild Turkey Taxidermy and instruction. I offer full-service taxidermy and instruction.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd pay top dollar for the best taxi I could find on that bird! Beautiful turkey

Comment

Working...
                              X