No announcement yet.

2017 Lake Grapevine Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this being discussed on the Grapevine public hunting thread?

Comment

I'm assuming the giant buck that was down but needed a tracking dog was not recovered? I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSnake View Post
        I was a little off on my math. Sorry. Gross 159 2/8 and Net 154.

L/R
        MB 26/25
        G1 4.5/5.75
        G2 10.25/9
        G3 9/8
        H1 7/7
        H2 5.5/5.5
        H3 4.75/4.5
        H4 4/3.5
        Spread 20
        So it DOES sniff 159? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
          Why is this being discussed on the Grapevine public hunting thread?
          Because the land this deer was shot on is close enough to get on Corp land. Within a few miles.

Comment

Great. Post a pic. Done. The going back and forth over what the deer scored or didn't score is stupid and adds nothing to the thread. Next thing you know we're going to be posting pics of your big stripers on the Whitney public hunting thread because the Brazos River passes through Whitney COE land.

Plus there are way more important topics to discuss...like a huge shooter being down and then the tracking dog bat signal being blasted out.

Comment

Originally posted by Double-AA View Post
              No, not yet.....

LOL, you guys are more excited than I am. Hang tight and I'll keep you guys posted if/when I find it.

I do want to say thank you to all those that have inboxed me or contacted me to help. Greatly appreciate it!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
              Well Guys, not a Fairy Tail ending!! NO meat in the freezer....

No matter how straight you shoot, dogs are around for a reason. Huge THANK YOU!!!! to XYZ for following me out to Honey Grove, I know it was drive. It was nice meeting you and I knew someone around GV would help. We blood trailed further with him.

Time is ticking.....Hunt on!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                Great. Post a pic. Done. The going back and forth over what the deer scored or didn't score is stupid and adds nothing to the thread. Next thing you know we're going to be posting pics of your big stripers on the Whitney public hunting thread because the Brazos River passes through Whitney COE land.

Plus there are way more important topics to discuss...like a huge shooter being down and then the tracking dog bat signal being blasted out.
                True

Comment

He said trackin dog bat signal..

Comment

Because it wouldn’t be the Grapevine thread without some grade school level drama.

Someone kill something already! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
                      Patiently waiting!
                      I have been losing sleep over this. We will be able to see some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Double-AA View Post
                        Well Guys, not a Fairy Tail ending!! NO meat in the freezer....

No matter how straight you shoot, dogs are around for a reason. Huge THANK YOU!!!! to XYZ for following me out to Honey Grove, I know it was drive. It was nice meeting you and I knew someone around GV would help. We blood trailed further with him.

Time is ticking.....Hunt on!

So you shot it in Honey Grove?

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                          I'm confused as well

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                            I thought this was a thread about hunting Grapevine?

Comment

This is now the "near Grapevine Corps and Honey Grove thread" deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny quest View Post
                                This is now the "near Grapevine Corps and Honey Grove thread" deal with it!
                                It's got a nice ring to it! [emoji16]

Relax, no stress, sleep well and MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone!! (Can we say Merry Christmas on the "near Grapevine Corps and Honey Grove thread"?) Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X