No announcement yet.

Spouse doesn't hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife doesn't hunt but she bowfishes like a champ!

Comment

My wife (and children) loves hunting as much as I do

Comment

Mine loves to fish and normally out-fishes me...has no desire to hunt, but never complains when I do!

Comment

My wife is scared of hunting but doesn’t mind me going. She likes to hike and explore the outdoors, just not with weapons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
            yup, sometimes its ok to be in a blind by yourself. Trust me. She get plenty of my time and money. lol
            Originally posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
            My wife (and children) loves hunting as much as I do
            Forgot a couple pics

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Never been married but I will say I dont mind at all if whoever I marry doesnt hunt, as long as she likes eating it and doesn't mind me doing it, I'm all for it

My current girlfriend doesnt care for it but knows it's my passion and embraces it. Shell go with me but refuses to kill anything.

Last ex of mine hunted with me and was 100% all in huntress, I loved it all other than spending twice the amount of money on gear and guns and her knowing exactly how much my hobby costs

Comment

My wife loves to hunt but only the afternoon hunt. She does not like going out in the dark even though I drop her off at her blind. There are a lot of illegals where we are so I don’t blame her. I get the morning hunts all to myself which is ok by me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine doesn't hunt, and we both like it that way

Comment

When I first got together with my wife, she went with me all the time. She has killed several whitetail, mule deer and other animals. Although, when we were younger, we didn't get much hunting done when we were in the blind together.

Comment

Mine doesnt like anything I do...anything.

And its just fine by me. If she does go she has to be pampered, babysitted, and come first.

Thank God I made her first few trips 22 years ago cold, wet, nasty, and blody. Those trips have paid off!

Dont get me wrong i love the little woman but not with me in the woods. Ruins the whole vibe of why to be outdoors.

Sean

Comment

mine wont hunt either , took her a time or two but she wouldn't pull the trigger.

Comment

With the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas, this is my wifes least favorite time of the year.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine has no interest at all but lets me go as much as I like. She does go along once a year, but secretly hopes I dont kill anything that particular weekend. Shell eat the game after its processed, but doesnt wanna hear about it or see pics of the kill.
                            Works for us.

Comment

Mine doesn't hunt or fish. Supports all of the opportunities that I and our son have to get out. She does cook and eat everything we bring home. Works just right for us and keeps some $ in our pocket vs. more gear.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                                Who else has a spouse that doesn't hunt?

I'd love for my wife to do this with me but it's not her thing. She'll cook what ever I bring home but has no interest.

She will however go fishing with me.
                                You sure we aren't married to the same lady

Comment

Working...
                                X