DFW German Shorthair Breeders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW German Shorthair Breeders?

Can anyone recommend a GSP breeder near DFW?

My FIL is looking for one when they get moved into their new house here in the DFW area.

Thanks,
    Brandon

I'm not a breeder nor am I in the DFW area, but I do have two gsp females that I need to sell. They're about 18 months old and I hunted both of them all last season. They're off to a great start if he's interested in them. The only reason that I'm needing to part with them is my kids are involved in a lot of activities and I don't really have the time to justify keeping them.

Comment

Originally posted by txarcher View Post
      I'm not a breeder nor am I in the DFW area, but I do have two gsp females that I need to sell. They're about 18 months old and I hunted both of them all last season. They're off to a great start if he's interested in them. The only reason that I'm needing to part with them is my kids are involved in a lot of activities and I don't really have the time to justify keeping them.
      Thanks for the offer, but he's wanting a puppy and only 1. Good luck on finding someone!

Comment

If he’s looking for a serious hunting GSP or field trial dog you can’t go wrongg with John Rabidou of Uodibar Kennels. Not DFW area, he’s near Hindi, TX. His dogs are pretty dang special though. Wouldn’t really recommend though if he’s not planning on hunting or trialing with the dog. Good luck!

Comment

So completely ignoring what you actually asked, I do have a buddy that is a trainer with a wicked dog for sale. He's in Abilene and a year and a half old. He's gonna be a stud.

Comment

I appreciate the help guys. He doesn't hunt very often, but he's not going to drop the coin on a high end trial or hunting dog.

Anybody have anything in the DFW area?

I appreciate the help.

Comment

I have some pups that are 2 weeks old

Comment

Breeders of Dual Champion German Shorthaired Pointers

These guys are in NM, but when I bought a pup from them they had another breeder deliver him to the Waco area.

Comment

Field Trialing German Shorthair, Family Gundogs selected from the finest new world field trial and old world lines ever brought to the US, Dixieland's Rusty German Shorthaired Pointers. Family Gundogs Bred for versatility, class, style, speed, drive, and most importantly the desire to please. We train and breed only German Shorthair and have done so for over 45 years.

Charlie Rose. He is in Seymour, which could be loosely called DFW area. I have seen several of his dogs run and I would buy from him if I was in the market for a GSP.

Comment

Originally posted by txarcher View Post
                    I may be interested in one depending on what you want for her. Tried to PM you but my post count is not high enough, yet. I've been on here for years but somehow got deleted recently. Anyways, shoot me a message if you want to discuss. I live south of Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                      http://www.wildrosegsp.com/

Charlie Rose. He is in Seymour, which could be loosely called DFW area. I have seen several of his dogs run and I would buy from him if I was in the market for a GSP.
                      This if he is looking for a hunting dog. My brother has a one year old from him. The dog is all hunt and energy. If you describe what you are looking for. Charlie can tell you when he will have a litter that will fit the bill. He knows his dogs.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Von der Otto German Shepherd Breeders offers 100% Pure German Blood lines with working show titles. Our dogs come with written guarantee, microchip, AKC papers. We are located in Rockwall, 30 miles east of Dallas Fort Worth, shipping available. More info visit website

Call Tia and Dan Otto out of Rockwall. If you’ve got the funds they are about as good as you will find IMO.

Comment

Working...
                          X