Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ender View Post
    Chino like the opening especially #1 of your points. Storm, I just looked ahead and I will be off on opening weekend so I may swing up there and visit with y'all. Sorry I missed the gtg the other day I've been busy lately and only check back in here occasionally. I'm as excited about this season as I have ever been, planned on going and scouting today while it was cool but we have a lot going on today so maybe tomorrow. I really wanted to sell my John boat and buy a kayak this year but doesn't look like happening. Here's to everyone's season hope you all find that booner you're looking for
    Good to hear from you Ender when you show up be ready to eat!

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterKPH View Post
      Great opening to the 2017-2018 season Chino! This will be my second season bow hunting public land and I'm extremely excited. I've been scouting now for 3 weeks and things are looking positive! It has been CRAZY HOT out there, so take plenty of water with you, for those putting in the hard work pre-season.

Storm, thank you again for your help last season. If you need assistance this season please know, I will return the favor. I've been scouting the same location from last year and it's looking good, so that is where I'll be this coming season.

Good Luck to everyone this coming season, be safe & God Bless!
      Don't forget your invited to the gtg on that Friday night at Plowman park.
      Last edited by Storm; 08-07-2017, 04:02 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

For those of you that don't know Plowman will be closed after opening weekend til March 2018 , no reason was given.

Comment

That is 6 months it will be closed Storm. They may not have found two couples willing to man the gates for the winter. It's on a contract basis. And each applicant(s) has to bid on the contract. And meet the qualifications.

Comment

Open or closed I'm still going down to Whitney, I still have my spots for opening weekend so I'm happy for that.

Comment

Amen to that!

Comment

Hunted Whitney all last year, figured I would introduce myself this year rather than sit in the background. It is a fantastic privilege that we have to be able to hunt this land. As I have seen a few others mentioned, several of the areas are way overgrown from where they were last year. I am hoping that this growth has helped the fawns survive. Saw plenty of Fawns coming up to the Independence Day holiday. Good luck to y'all this year and I wish everyone a safe and successful season.

- JC

Comment

Welcome JC.

Comment

Thanks Sam for the inspirational words. So much to be thankful for. Everyone have a successful and safe year andddd MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Sorry but I just had to go there.
                    Emmaus Walk 23

Comment

Almost time!!!! Good to see you on here Sam.
                      TG I'll try to get by there real soon.

Comment

Sounds good SB.

Comment

Good to see everyone on here again! Maybe I will meet a few of y'all at some point this year I just hope its not while I am sitting in my stand! LOL! Good Luck and Big Bucks Everyone!

Comment

Well I got out and did some scouting this week. Saw several deer and found a good spot on a new site. Trophy rocks are out and cameras are up looking forward to seeing some monsters on camera. Hope everyone is ready

Comment

Switchback , CHParker you guys are invited to the Friday night party at Plowman also.

Comment

Anybody heard from Kennyb lately?

Comment

Working...
                                X