Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
    I gave her all I had for a good 3 minutes this morning and then sent her on her way to work, I'll cook her a steak tonight for her troubles.
    3 minutes, really ?

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
      If you want a shot at March 14th you buy flowers on Feb 14th

This right here!!!

Although I didn't do flowers this year. I hand wrote a note and mailed it to her office.

March 14,2017 I got home to a new bottle of whiskey, two cigars and a steak with desert

Comment

Originally posted by heyearl View Post
        buy a plant
        She is happy with dinner at IHOP.

Comment

Originally posted by heyearl View Post
          what ?
          what what?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Flowers on Valentines day is a sucker move, save that ace in the hole for when they're cheap.

I've got 3 ladies at the house right now cleaning that sucker from ceiling fans to shoe moulding, blinds, baseboards, toilets, oven...everything. And they'll come back once a month to clean for the next 4 months.....or they're robbing me blind right now, we'll see.

She teaches/coaches middle school, and doesn't get a lot of time off during the school year, I'd rather she didn't spend it cleaning the house. It went over quite well!
            We hired a maid about 6 months ago to come in every other week. Wife was a bit hesitant at first, but with us both working, some things around the house would get neglected. We ended up spending a lot of time on the weekend doing chores around the house.

All I can say is to this day, my wife thinks this is the best thing we have done in a while. The house is absolutely spotless after the maid leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
              I gave her all I had for a good 3 minutes this morning and then sent her on her way to work, I'll cook her a steak tonight for her troubles.

You win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                what what?

In the butt?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                    In the butt?

I'm pretty disappointed in myself that i know what you were referencing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                      If you want a shot at March 14th you buy flowers on Feb 14th
                      No matter what I get her or do for her on Valentines Day, I STILL do not get to partake in this day. March 14th is my wife's birthday, so she gets that day as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                        No matter what I get her or do for her on Valentines Day, I STILL do not get to partake in this day. March 14th is my wife's birthday, so she gets that day as well.
                        Man you got jacked all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Whatever makes her happy is what you gotta do. My wife likes lots of things better than flowers too.

I save flowers for when I really **** her off. The lady at the florist loves it when she has to write, "Sorry I'm an *****hole" on the little card that goes with the flowers....or my personal best, "You were still wrong, but I overreacted".
                          Have to buy the flowers and leave them in the plastic water catching bag though. Giving them to her in a vase is handing over a potential bludgeoning weapon.

Comment

Working...
                          X