Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Elite Archery Bow Hunters,What will you be shooting opening day of Deer season?**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang wished my Synergy could do that!!^^^^^^^^
    Very nice,excellent pic

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
      They dont shoot like a 6" BH bow. Very forgiven bow.

Agreed...I shoot my Pulse better than my Drenalin with a 7" brace height as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin View Post
        The Pulse shoots like no other bow I have ever shot either
        PING!!!!! LMAO Cuz!!!!!!

Comment

ttt

Comment

Not seeing to many Judges. I just bought a 2010 70#. Did I make a mistake? I loved the way it shot. What are the Pros and Cons of the Judge. (only if you have shot one)

Comment

I haven't shot one, but almost bought one, the brace height scared me off, I'm confident with a 7+.

Good luck this season!

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter74 View Post
                Not seeing to many Judges. I just bought a 2010 70#. Did I make a mistake? I loved the way it shot. What are the Pros and Cons of the Judge. (only if you have shot one)

no mistake it's a great shooting, fast bow. i think a lot of people just like 7+brace height bows for the forgiveness of form during hunting situations. maybe just a slight giving of clothing slap difference etc..

if you have a shorter draw length(-28") but want to shoot heavy arrows with high KE it's a killer

Comment

74, I haven't had any issues. I have a 2010 70# backed down to @62. Shoots fine, my biggest issue is having my grip right.

I'm using a tru-ball 4 finger with a buckle strap (security), QAD rest, cheap sight, and Easton Axis arrows. The Elite website instructions are very clear and easy to follow. Elite also has a forum board with a good tech section. I also have a drawboard for timing the cams. It take a while to get it tuned (for me trial and error). Once it's there, your good. Make sure the brace height is 100% correct, lesser the at rest timing, and then again 100% at full draw timing. Also, with the short brace, your grip needs to be correct/same. It the grip is right, dead-on.

I also have my draw length set a little short, I get to full draw and "ease" back into my anchor. This makes sure I can line it up, clear my bow arm, ect.

Just my two cents.

Comment

....a 12 point! got to be optimistic. mathews Z7e with slik tricks

Comment

'08 gto
                      Attached Files

Comment

2010 Z28 91# fmj dangerous game not sure on BH yet

Comment

Nice Rigs!

Comment

Gt500 mayhems and slick tricks

Comment

keep em coming post some pics of your rigs to.

Comment

Here is the 10' Judge that was delivered today. Cannot wait to get out to Cinnamon Creek ranch and have them check it out, put on new site and start shooting. I hope it brings me as much luck as my old Hoyt Ultratec.
                                New Judge

Old Hoyt

Comment

Working...
                                X