New Mexico draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
    Drew Elk Unit 21A early archery! Second year applying for NM. I would love to talk to anyone that has been there! Now it's time to go workout then shoot my bow!

I may or may not know that unit [emoji6]

If I were you I would take a hang on and find a water hole 3-4 miles in. If you do that and sit all day you will kill a bull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh...and buy a bear tag.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        Yeah, I changed my reply....I had mule deer on my brain this morning.
        sounds like no mule deer tag for you either?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
          sounds like no mule deer tag for you either?
          Nope, no luck

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
            I just got a email from the New Mexico Department of Game & Fish. I drew a first rifle bull elk tag in unit 2 for October 15-19, hunt code: ELK-1-103.
            Hit me up before your trip. I will be with my son chasing mule deer the week before. Will be happy to pass on what we see on elk before your trip. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
              Hit me up before your trip. I will be with my son chasing mule deer the week before. Will be happy to pass on what we see on elk before your trip. Good luck
              Thanks brother, I appreciate that!
              PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by NoFence View Post
                I was hoping all of yall would draw elk so the OTC woods in Colorado would be empty
                So were we.

Comment

Looking this morning I only got credited $74 instead of the $773. Is this how they do everyone?

Comment

I just looked and got credited back once for 74 and another the next day for 760. Original charge was 847. I guess you don’t get it all back?

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxed Outdoors View Post
                      I just looked and got credited back once for 74 and another the next day for 760. Original charge was 847. I guess you don’t get it all back?
                      You get all but $13.00 back.

Comment

Originally posted by zcole04 View Post
                        Looking this morning I only got credited $74 instead of the $773. Is this how they do everyone?
                        Me too. Idk what the hold up is

Scratch that. The rest hit this morning. I got it all but the $13 back. All is good.

Comment

Working...
                        X