No announcement yet.

The DNC is a mental institution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha, how can anyone read the first sentence of the lawsuit and think that something is actually going to happen.

I mean I didnt see anything in there about a bathroom computer server.

No attorney here, but isnt there a "discovery" phase of lawsuits? Seems like this could backfire on the DNC pretty easily?

Can they call Seth Rich to the stand?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by batmaninja; 04-20-2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

I believe that they know that they wont win. They don't have to. They are doing this for two reasons. One, the press will run with it and make it sounds worse than it is. And two, they want to keep the president under fire with law suits and scandals for the next 2.5 years so that he can't get anything done. If he is constantly on the defense, it limits his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        Ha, how can anyone read the first sentence of the lawsuit and think that something is actually going to happen.

No attorney here, but isnt there a "discovery" phase of lawsuits? Seems like this could backfire on the DNC pretty easily?

I he takes the stand I'm going to run and hide in a cave

Comment

What the DNC is really trying to say is how incompetent they are. If the can't keep a server or phone system secure how in the world can they keep the United States secure?

Comment

I see that the DNC still want to go with the " We got hacked" line.
            Fact is, they absolutely did not get hacked. John Podesta got scammed by a phishing call. Like thousands of people around the country he thought a legitimate entity was asking him for relevant info., he was wrong. Thats not a hack. For someone in his position, thats ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              I see that the DNC still want to go with the " We got hacked" line.
              Fact is, they absolutely did not get hacked. John Podesta got scammed by a phishing call. Like thousands of people around the country he thought a legitimate entity was asking him for relevant info., he was wrong. Thats not a hack. For someone in his position, thats ignorance.
              And his IT guy even told him it was legit for gmail to email you requesting that you change your password ("enter in this field") ...

Then later when he realized he'd screwed up, he reset everyone's passwords... then EMAILED them their new passwords.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                And his IT guy even told him it was legit for gmail to email you requesting that you change your password ("enter in this field") ...

Then later when he realized he'd screwed up, he reset everyone's passwords... then EMAILED them their new passwords.
                Lol, knumbskulls

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  Still blaming their loss on a rigged election when it's been proven they rigged the election.

Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post

Which most of them promptly changed the password they were given to: "PASSWORD".

Today's democrat: Incompetent, corrupt, or simply lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                      I think they see the Mueller investigation not finding something on Trump, so they file this suit to keep the "doubt" in voter's minds through the mid-term elections.

Comey has a memo published in his book leaked this morning stating unequivocally that there was no collusion. Same day this law suit drops. Hmmmmm......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trump to countersue the DNC....i love it
                        President Donald Trump reacted to the news that the Democrats had decided to sue his presidential campaign for an illegal conspiracy with the Russians to win the 2016 election.

Comment

not to mention the dnc has never turned its computers over to be examined and determine who hacked them and what was extracted.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                            What the DNC is really trying to say is how incompetent they are. If the can't keep a server or phone system secure how in the world can they keep the United States secure?
                            well you know that was never one of their priorities.

Comment

Working...
                            X