No announcement yet.

It's Been A While Since I've Given You All An Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know we love you, JP! Prayers up for you and your entire family.

Bisch

Comment

JP, your courage and dignity is truly an inspiration to me and I am sure to everyone else on here. You and your family are in the prayers of mine. Godspeed, sir.

Aaron Key

Comment

My heart aches for you and for your family. I can't imagine what you face on a day to day, or how to grasp what your family faces. I admire your strength and pray for you and your kids to trust that The Lord does have answers for us all, but they all come on his time. God bless you and your family sir.

Comment

No words just prayers for you and your family .

Comment

So sad to hear. Prayers for you and yours my good ma.

Comment

JP, I lost track of you after our visit at Nanza, this news is shocking to say the least. Don't know if I could handle it with the strength you've displayed. God bless you, brother, and we'll keep your family in our prayers as well.

Stu

Comment

I'll be praying for you and family. Have lost several loved ones to cancer. You are most definitely a courageous soul. I am glad to know that you have made peace with The Lord. God bless you sir.

Comment

Wow. Hard to read this. Thank you JP for showing us all how to be a real man by excepting your fate as you have. I'm honored to say that I knew you even if it was just through the GS. You have inspired many. Know this.
                  GOD bless you and your family sir. We are praying that GOD works a miracle in your body and comfort for you and your family...

Comment

My heart hurts, and it hurts something fierce.

I have so loved working with you on the Journal....you made me literally laugh out loud at your "The Last Shot" articles. Your talent as a writer is clearly evident in your posts here....I mean who else could have come up with "Don't Pee in our Pool!" when things got out of control here on the site. Only YOU!

I love you JP....and am going to try to come out to see you soon.

Comment

Continued prayers for you and your family JP

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                        I can only hope to handle things like this with confidence like you have
                        You are really one of a kind!

See you soon, my friend!
                        xt
                        prayers to you and your family

the way you handled this situation has been truly inspirational
                        god bless brother and one day we will all meet at the fire

Comment

I've only known you a short time but from our visit and phone calls I knew you were a great man with rare dignity and poise. I'm so sorry it's come to this. If I could cut off a limb to give you more time, I promise you I would.

After we spoke this morning I pulled over and cried and cussed.

I know I'll see you again but that doesn't make it easy.

Much love and respect.

Comment

God bless buddy stay strong

Comment

Prayers sent to you and your family

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                                X