Heads Up - The Site Will Be Offline TONIGHT 4/16/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Discrimination against us night shifters!!!!

[emoji23][emoji16]

I guess we will have to text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      WTH will I do at my 2 am pee break?
      Drink heavily!

Comment

Oh just great! Now I'm gonna wonder what I'm gonna miss! Wondering just might keep me up all night!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Oh just great! Now I'm gonna wonder what I'm gonna miss! Wondering just might keep me up all night!
          Sleep well....you won't missing anything....it will be offline

I'll update on FaceBook if there are any unexpected issues....but should be a simple off at 11pm and back on before 2'ish' am.

Comment

I picked a bad night to work... now I may actually get something done

Comment

ttt....site will go down in about 30 minutes.
              Should be back up within 3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                Work?
                That's crazy talk Lady

Comment

Are we live ?

Comment

Is this thing on?

Comment

New forum version?

Comment

I got an error message when I logged in from a computer. From the home page, I entered my userrname and password and it said "Invalid redirect (texasbowhunter.com)" when it should have taken me to the home page after logging in.

Comment

yup happened here too ... looks like they migrated to new systems/forum version..and not all the links are configured yet.. (I dont like the post reply and quote buttons either....oh and the Browser icon is VBulletion ..not the arrowhead!
                          ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OCD is off the charts... CHANGE SUCKS CHANGE SUCKS!!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            yup happened here too ... looks like they migrated to new systems/forum version..and not all the links are configured yet.. (I dont like the post reply and quote buttons either....oh and the Browser icon is VBulletion ..not the arrowhead!
                            ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OCD is off the charts... CHANGE SUCKS CHANGE SUCKS!!
                            Same message - not a fan.

Comment

They need to put the "About us" button back where it belongs too.

My smilies ain't workin.
                              Last edited by Goldeneagle; 04-17-2018, 08:12 AM. Reason: No smilies.

Comment

They make meds for that... 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X