Best Pellet Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Pellet Grill

In the market for a pellet grill. Right now i’m thinking rec tec. Any others I should consider?

Yoder

Comment

I've cooked on Traegers. Seemed simple, kind of idiot-proof.

Comment

Search pellet grill on here there are a bunch of “which pellet grill threads”...or just buy a Yoder!

Comment

What is your budget?

Comment

here we go again....I got a green mountain grill and have been pleased for the price point

Comment

Just got a camp chef woodwind. Really didn’t need the seer box but what the heck. I love it, cooked a brisket last wk at 250 for 14 hours never even messed with it. Kinda feels like cheating after 30 years of stick burning. Can’t wait to do a pizza.

Comment

If on a budget try the pitboss. I got one of the vertical pitboss smokers and was surprised at how well it cooks. I even messed the auger motor up and they still replaced it under warranty. Has cooked brisket and ribs very well even leaves a smoke ring. Gonna try a pork but this weekend for some pulled pork. I got it on sale at academy for under 300

Comment

Yoder. Just did this brisket Saturday night. Feels like cheating when you wake up to see something like this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yoder definitely seems to be the best built with the most features. Of course a little more $$ than the thin sheet metal grills. Definitely depends on the budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas276 View Post
                      What is your budget?
                      I'd like to keep in under $2000. Anyone have a pitts & spitts?

Comment

I looked at a bunch but didn't end up getting one.. my big deal was the higher dollar ones didn't look anymore well built was the cheap ones.. there was some differences on the hopper and how they control temp but watching people cook on them they all had the same results which were good and easy.. I'll probably end up getting the cheapest one I can find for when I don't want to or don't have time to baby sit the bge..

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                          I'd like to keep in under $2000. Anyone have a pitts & spitts?
                          And when I say higher dollar ones I was comparing $350 to the $900ish ones.. didn't look at any close to your amount..

Comment

Nothing wrong with rec tec. Got a buddy that has won several contests using his rec tec smokers.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                              Nothing wrong with rec tec. Got a buddy that has won several contests using his rec tec smokers.
                              My buddy has one and it is great. I just oredered one for myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X