Atoka county deer lease Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atoka county deer lease Oklahoma

This is my buddys lease. I was hunting close by this place and I camped at the same camp. There are some stud deer up there. I've seen some beasts shot there. Last year a 176 was shot. Also my buddy shot a main frame 8 with 2 extra points on the g2 that scored 164" with his bow.
    I had to stop hunting this area while building a house this year is the only reason I backed out. I'll be back though. The camp ground is awesome also. Call Justin!!. He's a great person. I've been hunting with him for years.

Trophy-minded responsible hunters needed!! I have 1600+ acres of prime, secluded Whitetail real-estate in SW Atoka county Oklahoma near Coleman. The year around lease is approx. 1:20 hrs North of McKinney, TX. The property has had VERY little hunting pressure for several years now. 3 years ago a 200"+ was killed a mile away. I have also glassed several 160+ deer on the property from my truck. The property has clear defined fence lines, good access, ponds, creeks, oak flats, terrain changes and clearings. I can lease the whole property out or break it down into parcels. The property will lease for approx, $13 an acre. Cost will cover water & electric at deer camp for those who have campers. I will only put a max number of 7 hunters on the property, so that everyone can hunt & manage to help keep intrusion and pressure low. Last year, we had a group of 6 Oil guys who leased the whole thing and divided the land as they saw fit. One gentleman, shot a 170" whitetail last season. Unfortunately, many of the lessees lost their jobs with oil downturn, and they had let the whole lease go.

The property is a working cattle ranch, but with very little cattle intrusion during the season. Hogs panels will be a must around all food plots/feeders. There is tons of deer, turkey, hogs, and coyotes on the property. Furthermore, there is several catch & release fishing ponds on the property as well.

Lease parameters will include one trophy (140" or better), one cull (genetically inferior and/or any 8 pt. over 4.5 year old), and up to 3 does per year. Guests are not encouraged but allowed. Guests must be accompanied at all times. If they harvest a deer, it must be in compliance with lease rules and will count as a deduction from that lessee's harvest total. I have the property contracted for at least 10 years with the first right of refusal on the second 10 years. Plenty of time for you to manage and harvest some quality animals. I am looking for long term lease partners. This land and landowner is a dream. Only responsible, respectful hunters need inquiry! I want to build long lasting relationships with those in deer camp. Deer camp will be a family friendly environment at all times.

Brian Tanner, a long time texasbowhunter.com forum member, and I have been hunting the area for several years now and have pics of, witnessed, and killed some big deer. The deer herds and genetics in this area are amazing! I have been slow in getting spots filled due to extreme business demands this spring and and summer. However, I will be working hard to show the property the next couple weeks, so please do not hesitate to call Justin Brown with any questions, 469.742.3802 I would be happy to send photos of the quality of deer in the area and explain lease details in length. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the 176" 10 point

Comment

Big main frame 8
      Attached Files

Comment

I just drove thru Atoka on my way to Tulsa and that is beautiful country.

Comment

That is a great area to hunt. Used to hunt Tishomingo and really enjoyed it.
          If he somehow decides to allow 10 hunters I would be real interested in a spot.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
            That is a great area to hunt. Used to hunt Tishomingo and really enjoyed it.
            If he somehow decides to allow 10 hunters I would be real interested in a spot.
            Me too!

Comment

I'll make sure he knows.

Actually just call him. That may be best.
              Last edited by Arrowslinger1; 07-17-2016, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I'm interested as well.

Comment

What a freaking dream man!!! I wish I had the coin man.

Comment

The buck in my avatar is from that same area a couple miles away as well. Just letting y'all know.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                      I'll make sure he knows.

Actually just call him. That may be best.
                      I called and left a message. Would be great to hunt with storm again and finally hunt with matt_c.

Comment

Can't say enough about Justin or this property guys. Great setup for some long term, management minded hunters. This place has lots of potential if run right. I was part of the group last year that had it but ended up losing it due to the oilfield crashing. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll answer all I can. And just to clarify, I was the one who killed the 10 ptr posted above and he ended up grossing 164 5/8" after getting officially scored by a B&C scorer...( He was scored wrong originally at 176")... Several up and comers should be some really nice bucks this year. Definitely worth your time to give Justin a call and go see it for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                          Can't say enough about Justin or this property guys. Great setup for some long term, management minded hunters. This place has lots of potential if run right. I was part of the group last year that had it but ended up losing it due to the oilfield crashing. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll answer all I can. And just to clarify, I was the one who killed the 10 ptr posted above and he ended up grossing 164 5/8" after getting officially scored by a B&C scorer...( He was scored wrong originally at 176")... Several up and comers should be some really nice bucks this year. Definitely worth your time to give Justin a call and go see it for yourself.

I'll let Justin know you posted up about the property. Im sure he will appreciate the support. Also, congrats on such a awesome buck.

Comment

Those are some great bucks!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you sir. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Comment

Working...
                              X