Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamyndavis View Post
    I took my mule over the week after I bought it before the title came in the mail. All I needed was the paperwork from the dealership and I was fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
      Not a bad start to opening day... whiskey [emoji1634] flowing and enjoying a good fire

Congrats dean! Still can’t believe that toad pushed 280 lbs! And with a bow to boot!

Comment

Killed my biggest deer on opening day yesterday afternoon with my bow! A great LF Old Mexico [emoji1166] Whitetail. I don’t care too much about score but I love an old bull of a whitetail and he’s exactly that

He grossed 167 6/8 and weighed a ridiculous 278 lbs on the hoof! VIVA!! [emoji1166]

Comment

Wow congrats what a beast

Comment

Killed my biggest deer on opening day yesterday afternoon with my bow! A great LF Old Mexico [emoji1166] Whitetail. I don’t care too much about score but I love an old bull of a whitetail and he’s exactly that

He grossed 167 6/8 and weighed a ridiculous 278 lbs on the hoof! VIVA!! [emoji1166]

Way to go Dean!!!

Comment

Stud! Congrats

Comment

What a bull. Looks like all the late rain has the deer fat as pigs. Huge.

Comment

Stud. Congrats again

I’m ready to get down and scout for me one

Comment

What a beast! Congrats

Comment

Great deer. Congrats!

Comment

Protein hog there! Congrats Dean

Comment

Ole Mexico bull for sure viva [emoji1166]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Gracias!!! On to cull patrol

Comment

Shane, tell Farmdog to respond to his WhatsApp, I want an update!

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                                Shane, tell Farmdog to respond to his WhatsApp, I want an update!
                                He has no signal. He said keep him updated on Randall's baby. oh... and he likes day drinking

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X