• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Amk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Lol Bisch......your a fool buddy.
      Appreciate it guys. I didn't get anything last year so it feels good to get back on the board.
      Now, let's just hope that big 10 comes back in.
      Hey, you know I was just yanking your chain!!!! Good luck on the 10, and if you have not done so yet, post your kill in the Trad Harvest thread too!!!

Congrats again!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        Hey, you know I was just yanking your chain!!!! Good luck on the 10, and if you have not done so yet, post your kill in the Trad Harvest thread too!!!

Congrats again!

Bisch
        Hey man, I just noticed the freakin auto correct put in fool........no way I think that buddy.
        I was razin ya as well and put tool, not fool.

Comment

Update?

Comment

Well I had a steady flow of action from 2:30 till dark. At one point about 3 I saw what looked like a good buck running a doe about 100 yds away. Only saw him for a couple seconds and then never made it to me. Several young 6's and 8's and a few doe tonight.
            One more try in the morning

Comment

Good job, flywise !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks stykbow
                Fixing to head back into into the woods to give it another try.

Comment

Nice cull, good luck this morning!

Comment

Just had a nice 7 here for about 15 min. He looks like he has potential.

Comment

The season is young. You'll get a crack at the 10.

Gary

Comment

good luck

Comment

No dice this morning. Saw lots of young bucks but none of the 3 bucks I'd be happy with.
                          Probably will not be back out until Thanksgiving Sunday and Monday. Next weekend going to SA with the kids to learn a little Texas history. Bummed that I blew my chances the last 2 weekends but staying true to trad. Is worth it in my book. I'm sure other chances will present themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            No dice this morning. Saw lots of young bucks but none of the 3 bucks I'd be happy with.
                            Probably will not be back out until Thanksgiving Sunday and Monday. Next weekend going to SA with the kids to learn a little Texas history. Bummed that I blew my chances the last 2 weekends but staying true to trad. Is worth it in my book. I'm sure other chances will present themselves.
                            You are looking at this all wrong! You didn't blow your chances!!! You got meat in the freezer, and that's a chance you took 100% advantage of! It just didn't happen on the big bucks this time.

JMHO

Good luck next time out!!!

Bisch

Comment

Some nice bucks! You’ll get em. No big deer killed = another trip to the lease, and that’s always a good thing!

Comment

You guys are right, no big buck does mean more trips to the lease.
                                And I did fill the freezer. The hunts have been a success in that I've had a great time in the woods and I will have some sausage. Cant wait until I get back out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X