Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday

Picked up a Scentlok bag combo that includes the OZ500. How have y'all that have had the bag liked it so far? I'm a "bowhunter only" and it seems nice not to have to wash my clothes every time I go. Reviews seem to say it does well. I usually wash my clothes and then stuff them into the empty corn sacks I fill the feeder with and roll them up to seal it off.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Well, I answered my own question. I removed the car freshener from my truck and ran the OZ500 with the additional 12v supplied cord. I left the bag open on the front console so the Ozone would fill up in the truck. I put our rubber boots on the back floor boards. Came out this morning and zero smell from the removed car freshener and the rubber boots. The boots would usually leave a musty smell when left in the vehicle. The cool thing is, we can put our clothes on and then get in the truck. i would normally wash the hunting clothes, along with additional clothes to wear for the ride to the hunt, and change into hunting gear (stuffed in a corn bag) outside of the truck. Strong ozone smell in the truck, but I'll open the doors this evening before we leave and that'll take care of that. I'm impressed.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

I just got one about a month ago and really like it. The bag is huge! Which allows me to take extra clothing that I can have on hand now as another option. My previous bag I would have to really work to get everything into it. The ozone seems to work too. Have had a deer come in from downwind that would normally wind me. Will it work everytime and will I depend on it. No. But it's done a good job so far.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X