No announcement yet.

Why Obama is running scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one believe they are all going down.

Its different this time. There is an USA (Durham) working an active investigation that's so big and has expanded so much.... that they are bringing in other USA's (Jenson) to help.

These big cases things take years not weeks or months....and it has to be air tight or else they walk. That's what is taking so long...everything by the book x10.

Trump tweeting OBAMAGATE yesterday and it reaching 3.3M tweets and trending #1 until Twitter suppressed it. Remarkable that the entire country is slowly beginning to wake up and see the corruption.

Its treason and it isn't going away. Trump won't allow it too....these are all his people that are trustworthy that he handpicked.

The other telling thing is the lack of leaks coming out of Durham's investigation....there are none. Buckle up...its going to get good!

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post

Its different this time. There is an USA (Durham) working an active investigation that's so big and has expanded so much.... that they are bringing in other USA's (Jenson) to help.

These big cases things take years not weeks or months....and it has to be air tight or else they walk. That's what is taking so long...everything by the book x10.

Trump tweeting OBAMAGATE yesterday and it reaching 3.3M tweets and trending #1 until Twitter suppressed it. Remarkable that the entire country is slowly beginning to wake up and see the corruption.

Its treason and it isn't going away. Trump won't allow it too....these are all his people that are trustworthy that he handpicked.

The other telling thing is the lack of leaks coming out of Durham's investigation....there are none. Buckle up...its going to get good!

Somebody hasnt been paying attention....

There is a 2 tiered justice system...nobody of significance will go down

Comment

I wish I could be positive about prosecution, but more than likely nothin will happen

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
          I doubt anything will happen to the coup members. But the truth is coming out. The Democratic Party is a criminal syndicate.

Comment

We all thought it was different each and every time. When Hillary smashed her hard drive with a hammer...Back when Bill caught caught lying and getting a BJ LOL

I mean they've been caught red freaking handed time and time again.

Our only hope is Trump gets re-elected. Things will get really wild if they think he will win and that may be an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              I doubt anything will happen to the coup members. But the truth is coming out. The Democratic and Republican Party is a criminal syndicate.
              fify

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                We all thought it was different each and every time. When Hillary smashed her hard drive with a hammer...Back when Bill caught caught lying and getting a BJ LOL

I mean they've been caught red freaking handed time and time again.

Our only hope is Trump gets re-elected. Things will get really wild if they think he will win and that may be an understatement.
                And all those people that let that slide have been removed from power.
                Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Page, Baker, Rybicki, Preistap, Yates, McCord, Brand, Ohr, plus many many more....all gone or removed from power. Trump has been draining the sawmp but it takes a long time.

I understand the frustration....I felt it too that nothing was happening. But I have regained my confidence that justice will be served after Flynn was exonerated. Just because its on a timeline that we don't like or comprehend doesn't mean its not happening....its got to be thorough and airtight...t's crossed and i's dotted.

You seriously think Trump handpicked his people in positions of power and is gonna let treason slide? No way. That's why its Durham leading it. Trump is one hell of a vindictive / revengeful guy and I'm glad he's my President.

Comment

Trump just did a news conference. He indicated the Obama white house has a reckoning on the way................

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                    Wrong. That video was edited. Here's the quote:

And those ideas eventually inspired a band of colonialists across an ocean, and they wrote them into the founding documents that still guide America today, including the simple truth that all men, and women, are created equal.
                    But those ideals have also been tested, here in Europe and around the world. Those ideals have often been threatened by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign. Often this alternative vision roots itself in the notion that by virtue of race or faith or ethnicity, some are inherently superior to others and that individual identity must be defined by us versus them, or that national greatness must flow not by what people stand for, but what they are against.

No doubt, Obama is a scumbag, but let's focus on attacking the dumb **** he actually said versus the dumb **** he didn't say that was put out by the agitpropsters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...985_story.html
                    Sure I know it's edited but that's his ideology. Anybody that couldn't see that is just plain blind or stupid. Look at what he did in those miserable 8 years to American freedoms, not what he says.

Comment

Nothing to see hear you bunch of “deplorables”, move along. Said it before. Nothing will happen to any of these people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                        Nothing to see hear you bunch of “deplorables”, move along. Said it before. Nothing will happen to any of these people.
                        Sarcasm?

Comment

Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Page, Baker, Rybicki, Preistap, Yates, McCord, Brand, Ohr, plus many many more....all gone or removed from power. Trump has been draining the sawmp but it takes a long time.

I understand the frustration....I felt it too that nothing was happening. But I have regained my confidence that justice will be served after Flynn was exonerated. Just because its on a timeline that we don't like or comprehend doesn't mean its not happening....its got to be thorough and airtight...t's crossed and i's dotted.

You seriously think Trump handpicked his people in positions of power and is gonna let treason slide? No way. That's why its Durham leading it. Trump is one hell of a vindictive / revengeful guy and I'm glad he's my President.
                          Agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                            I wish I could be positive about prosecution, but more than likely nothin will happen
                            yep, we ALL know who needs to hang, but I doubt if anyone is ever charged..... SAD..

Comment

he only has 4 years to set this **** right; gonna be hard to do. imo

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                                fify
                                Absolutely

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                                Trump just did a news conference. He indicated the Obama white house has a reckoning on the way................
                                He also told Hillary she would be in jail, if he were president .
                                Nothing is going to happen to anyone, just grandstanding for their own gain.
                                The only way anything happens is if we stand up as a nation.
                                Maybe surround the poles with firearms, and nobody gets to vote.
                                When they send in federalies we greet them with hot lead.
                                Maybe you die, maybe you don't.
                                At this point who cares.
                                Otherwise keep dreaming .

"Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death" does that mean anything to any of y'all anymore?
                                Seems to me conservatives are snowflakes at heart anymore.
                                How bout we drop everything and light a fire that will be remembered for generations.....

Comment

Working...
                                X