New Fawn crop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hornytoad View Post
    WeÂ’ve had fawns on the ground on the ranch here in Brazoria County for over a month. Cute little buggers! We feed about 20-30 does and a few young bucks every day but They arenÂ’t bringing the fawns up close yet.
    First fawn I saw this year here in the ranch was March 28. For the last month you had to watch where you step because they were every where around our house. Almost stepped on one laying at the door on our back porch at 4am. Every evening now it looks like a nursery in the yard.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      Yep. First “rut is on” thread comes from Brazoria county every year around mid August.
      I was at a seminar put on by Parks and Wildlife several years ago and we were trying to determine when does were bred by the size of the fetus....I did my calculation and looked right at the biologist and asked him where in the hell did these deer come from...he laughed and said Brazoria County...

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
        I was at a seminar put on by Parks and Wildlife several years ago and we were trying to determine when does were bred by the size of the fetus....I did my calculation and looked right at the biologist and asked him where in the hell did these deer come from...he laughed and said Brazoria County...
        Yup by September 1st them bucks are acting a fool...

Comment

Ours start showing up later this month and are pretty much done dropping by the first few days of June. It’s always right about the time to start cutting hay.

Comment

Working...
          X